Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2010, 11:03 PM   #1
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

Default TAILS!!!!!

Everyone loves the ears, bunny and reindeer. I think Ganz should come out with tails! Add them to the deluxe prize machine (whose prizes are NOT very deluxe!). Here is what I have thought of so far:

1) Peacock tail
2) Alligator tail
3) Rat tail
4) lemur tail
5) fox tail
6) Chameleon tail
7) Skunk tail
9) Tiger tail

I think you get the idea. Of course, some more ears would be great too!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2010, 10:13 AM   #2
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Default Re: TAILS!!!!!

Haha that sounds SO cool. Peacock is definitely my favorite idea.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 05-27-2010, 10:52 AM   #3
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Aww that is a great idea! LOVE the peacock idea for a tail!

If they ever implement my pedikinz idea, they could have a "walk your tail off" event-where if you walk a certain amount you get one of your tails! ooOOOOoooo
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 05-27-2010, 11:18 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

This idea is PERFECT!!!!! but not just deluxe i think.....
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 05-27-2010, 11:20 AM   #5
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Oh I would LOVE to have a Peacock tail for my pets to wear !!

That would be really cool
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 05-27-2010, 11:33 AM   #6
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

Quote:
Everyone loves the ears, bunny and reindeer. I think Ganz should come out with tails! Add them to the deluxe prize machine (whose prizes are NOT very deluxe!). Here is what I have thought of so far:

1) Peacock tail
2) Alligator tail
3) Rat tail
4) lemur tail
5) fox tail
6) Chameleon tail
7) Skunk tail
9) Tiger tail

I think you get the idea. Of course, some more ears would be great too!
Eww, no rat tails please, lol. But I think a bunny tail - to match the ears - would be fun. A beaver's tail might be cute too. I thought the chameleon tail was a neat idea and I also love the peacock tail idea. How about a pony tail?
bluedollymama is offline Female
Old 05-28-2010, 04:35 PM   #7
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Cute idea - they would need to be "larger-than-life" so they don't clash with the pets' "real" tails (so no rat tails), though. And accessible to everyone, NOT just deluxe.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 05-28-2010, 06:46 PM   #8
At least I'm not a

RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!

The peacock tail sounds amazing! They could be attached to little belts, you know what I mean? Like, they'd have a belt around their waist, and a tail strapped onto it! That way it looks a bit more like clothing, rather than just a second tail
Excellent idea.
Old 05-31-2010, 02:58 PM   #9
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

I love this idea! I love the Peacock Tail idea. They could be pants you wear.
I support!
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 03:09 PM   #10
Fall Festival!

SwimMom will become famous soon enough

Those are some cute ideas!
I would love to see my pet walking around with a peacock tail!
SwimMom is offline Female
Closed