Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2008, 02:30 PM   #11
is a supermom and is
Gifted

anjii has a spectacular aura aboutanjii has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Swing set

I LOVE these ideas! That would be such a fun way to play with our kinz Rep for you!
anjii is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2008, 02:31 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

nice idea!!
Old 10-14-2008, 02:38 PM   #13
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

OMGosh! Such great ideas! I would love a swing set! How about the ability to grow our own flowers? then we could send them to people for their birthday, congrats or get well!

---------- ChihuahuaGrl16 added 1 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

Rep for you BTW!

Last edited by ChihuahuaGrl16; 10-14-2008 at 02:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 02:38 PM   #14
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

That is a GREAT idea, I can't believe that thought never crossed my mind. Thanks for posting this and I hope Ganz decides to do this, it would be so neat. I have seen members make play yards for the webkinz. Have you submitted your idea to Ganz? You really should it's a great idea. Great idea on it boosting their health as well, because it's good for them to get outdoors, exercise and get some sun and fresh air

Rcmiller - I love the see saw idea as well, what fun that would be.
reya is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 02:53 PM   #15
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

Ohh, I love the idea of being able to grow our own flowers! Just like we can grow veggies, we could grow roses and tulips and daisies! And the weeds could turn into fluffy dandilions that blow all over! LOL I would just ADORE having a flower garden to tend, right along-side my veggie garden. GREAT IDEAS everyone! It would be so much fun.
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 02:54 PM   #16
webcrazy has a spectacular aura aboutwebcrazy has a spectacular aura about

Oh you guys are so creative! GREAT ideas - all of them!

I really hope Ganz takes some of their customers' ideas into production.

I mean, the 3 new exclusives are ok (antique mirror, pool, dancing zingoz)
BUT.....
these ideas are much, much better and would be way more fun to play with.
Well done!
Old 10-14-2008, 02:55 PM   #17
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Momtogirls
I love that idea. My child (me too) would have a blast in webkinz outdoors. I sent a suggestion to Ganz last year about trying to get a FLYING BROOMSTICK for this year Halloween time. Who knows maybe!
Oh, that would be the best! A flying broomstick to put in the garage. LOL I love this idea. I hope the people at Ganz are listening
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 03:00 PM   #18
hippokisses

rcmiller1023 will become famous soon enough

oh i love the flying broomstick for Halloween!!! awesome idea!! & the merry-go-round! i didn't even think of that one. oh there are so many possibilities for a play yard!! makes me remember my playground back in elementary school....

Lydibug24 - thanks for the reps! i gave some to you too. thanks for posting this! i love how so many others have thought of the swings & other things. we should definitely all send ganz our ideas!
rcmiller1023 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 03:01 PM   #19
Like Alice, I'm
Gifted

rockinreader712 is on a distinguished road

Yeah, that would be awesome!!! That's a great idea.
Old 10-14-2008, 03:03 PM   #20

winterrocks2 is on a distinguished road

the swingset idea is great - and they could offer a tire swing also - i can just see my kinz now, swinging and sliding, and laughing.....and it should boost their happiness & health just like the trampolines, treadmills, and pools.......wonderful idea, hope you submitted it to Ganz

(the flying broom is a cool idea too - I can visualize that one, esp with my black kitty dressed up in the witch costume)
Closed

Tags
fun in the sun, outdoor items, park toys, playground equipment, swings