Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2008, 07:44 PM   #1
i am a
Webkinz :)
kmdevine is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Swimming and Dancing

I have a great idea for Webkinz World! Every Friday or Saturday evening, they should dance! Like, make a studio type place and see who is the best dancer of the evening. Then they could post it in the newspaper the next day and everyone would want to be the next dancer. Then they should make a swimming pool where Webkinz can swim and a diving pool where they can dive and lounge chairs that they can lay on. I think webkinz should be able to move around more. Who thinks that would be cool? Maybe they should have a Student of the Week at the Kinzville Academy! That would be great, too. It would give them more to put in the newspaper. Then they can make surveys in the newspaper about what everyone thinks about it. If they don't want to make a dancing place, they could make a dancing game where you can pretend to have dance-offs!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2008, 10:40 PM   #2
mooie102

kinzgirl345 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Swimming and Dancing

omg SUCCH A GREAT IDEAAA! i like the same thing but i want a humming bird and its special item is a necter thing that they **** out of and then the food would be necter smoothie. it would be cool if they had a icon if you had the hummingbird only to have a icon and then you can pick two different colors for the hummingbirds.

---------- kinzgirl345 added 0 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

i meant eat

Last edited by kinzgirl345; 07-28-2008 at 10:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kinzgirl345 is offline Female
Old 07-28-2008, 10:42 PM   #3
I'm not a

slushie909 is on a distinguished road

Great Ideas
Old 07-30-2008, 10:28 AM   #4

GirlyDancer96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Great ideas! I would definitely have my webkinz go to the dance studio because I love to dance! Webkinz World should have like a sports center where the webkinz could do sports.
GirlyDancer96 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 10:47 AM   #5
cookiekinz98

snuggiepuppy is on a distinguished road

They already have surveys! Go to the Newz and go to Contact Us and go to Comments and Suggestions and every week they have a survey and you get 50 kinzcash for answering it!
Old 07-30-2008, 07:40 PM   #6
i am a

yeah i know about the surveys and thanks for saying my ideas are great. whoever suggested a sports studio- wow that sounds great. They should make that as a new thread!
Old 07-31-2008, 07:59 AM   #7

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

funny about dancing
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 07-31-2008, 08:04 AM   #8
Triton is on a distinguished road

I like the idea of a sports center. You could enter it like one of the rooms in the clubhouse. The idea about swimming is neat especially now that they are adding undersea rooms. My daughter is a swimmer so it would be nice to have a webkinz swimming competition.

I'm not much into dancing but I think it would be fun.
Old 07-31-2008, 07:53 PM   #9
i am a

Talking Re: Swimming and Dancing

I am a swimmer and it would mean a lot to me to have swimming on Webkinz World. The undersea room seem awesome! I am not much into dancing, either, but I think it would be a fun thing to do! A sports center or a newscast place would interest a lot of people, I think. Thanks for replying!

---------- kmdevine added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz Mania
funny about dancing
Congrats on having so many webkinz. Every night, they should make a best dancer. If you press the arrow keys, you can make your webkinz dance and do special moves that you have to "unlock" by doing the best dance moves. Don't you think that would be fun?

---------- kmdevine added 0 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

funny about dancing
Congrats on having so many webkinz. Every night, they should make a best dancer. If you press the arrow keys, you can make your webkinz dance and do special moves that you have to "unlock" by doing the best dance moves. Don't you think that would be fun?

---------- kmdevine added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

funny about dancing

Last edited by kmdevine; 07-31-2008 at 07:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-31-2008, 07:57 PM   #10

Love_Danielle is on a distinguished road

That would be soo cool about the dancing!!
And also the student of the week!! Which I would never get, because I don't go to the Academy
Those idea's are great!! I think they would be so much fun!! It would be like a dance-dance revelution game!! So cool!! But just how would we contact ganz about them??
Love_Danielle is offline Female
Closed