Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2010, 12:53 PM   #1
hyenac
Webkinz :)

wolvesrock98 is on a distinguished road

Default Support the winter wonderland dress my design-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FORGET WHAT I SAID BEFORE!!! Okay, so i have picture loading problems up until page two, it has been having the MOST troubles it could EVER HAVE. but i think i have it figured out.
sorry for my mess up before, and hope it works now!!!
-wolvesrock98
BTW FYI You should probably just skip to page two......

Last edited by wolvesrock98; 12-08-2010 at 03:29 AM.. Reason: hope of fixing link
wolvesrock98 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2010, 03:51 PM   #2
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Support the winter wonderland dress my design- picture Fixed

Here's a guide on how to put pics on here. Skip the first part, and go down to where it says HOW TO UPLOAD A PICTURE AND PUT IT ONTO THE SITE/SIGNATURE!*~"

In BIG BOLD PINK letters. x) just like that up there ^

LINK

Last edited by WolvesRGr8t; 11-26-2010 at 03:54 PM..
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 11-27-2010, 02:40 PM   #3
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

Oooh, I can't wait to see it!!
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2010, 07:07 PM   #4
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

that sounds like a cool item!
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 11-28-2010, 03:43 PM   #5
hyenac

i hate my link!!!!
>: (

[IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Andrew/My%20Documents/Downloads/IMG_0584%20(1).JPG[/IMG]

has anyone tried copy and pasting the link? it's my last hope before i give........

i give up!!!!!! sorry!!!!

Last edited by wolvesrock98; 11-28-2010 at 03:42 PM..
Old 11-28-2010, 03:44 PM   #6

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

You need to upload from tinypic or imageshack.
brtswim is offline Female
Old 11-28-2010, 03:48 PM   #7
hyenac

Red face Re: Support the winter wonderland dress my design- picture Fixed

Last edited by wolvesrock98; 12-08-2010 at 03:30 AM.. Reason: removing email request
Old 11-28-2010, 08:22 PM   #8
Gifted

Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up
Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up

View Post Originally Posted by wolvesrock98
i'm such a failure...... wah.... anyone who's picture uploading works???? i'll e-mail you a pic and you can upload! *gulp* i hope......

i've tried it five times........
Is the picture saved on your computer? Make an account on Photobucket (it's free) and then you should be able to upload a picture on there then post it here. Or you can go to Tinypic (you don't even need an account to upload it there) and upload it.

And you can't email anyone on here a picture of it because giving out email addresses is not allowed.
Jenny is offline Female
Old 11-28-2010, 09:04 PM   #9
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

In Imageshack: where it says Links to share this image, Copy the second link, the one called Direct. Then come here and in the editing box, click on the turquoise rectangular icon
Click the image to open in full size.
that says "Insert Image" when you mouse over it. A little box will open. Then Paste your link on top of the http that is already in the box. Make sure that you don't end up with two "http". Click OK and your image will appear even before you post.

The Preview Pane is your friend. Go into Go Advanced and Preview your post so that you will be sure that your picture got posted OK. Trying 5 times is not many. Keep on trying till you figure it out.

Last edited by Webberlily; 11-28-2010 at 09:09 PM..
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 12-06-2010, 12:14 AM   #10
hyenac

thx for your help, but it won't let me

CONTINUE TO PAGE TWO-->

Last edited by wolvesrock98; 12-08-2010 at 03:31 AM.. Reason: Please be polite
Closed