Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2010, 05:48 PM   #1
e the people...
Webkinz :)

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

Question Support the white squirrel!

They have had a red squirrel and a gray one, so why not a commonly looked over animal, the white squirrel?!?! I see them every day and i'm surprised [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] hasn't even came out with it yet! white squirrel.JPG Why not?

Last edited by MintyPuppy; 09-14-2010 at 05:03 PM..
MintyPuppy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2010, 08:48 PM   #2

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: Support the white squirrel!

I support! FOR THE HOME OF THE WHITE SQUIRREL! :panda

I am PANDA CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Hi there, please do not post the same thing across multiple threads or on the same thread. This is considered spamming. --MissGnomie.

Last edited by MissGnomie; 09-14-2010 at 05:15 PM.. Reason: .
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Old 09-14-2010, 08:01 AM   #3
Gifted

FROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonder

great ideal
FROGPRINCESS27 is offline Female
Old 09-14-2010, 03:36 PM   #4
^

c2h2e is a name known to allc2h2e is a name known to allc2h2e is a name known to all

Great idea! I support! I create a pic for you & possibly an avvie, siggy set.

Pic: Click the image to open in full size.

Avatar: Click the image to open in full size.

Signature: Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by c2h2e; 09-14-2010 at 03:58 PM..
c2h2e is offline Female
Old 09-14-2010, 04:52 PM   #5
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

thanks c2h2e!
MintyPuppy is offline Female
Old 09-14-2010, 05:42 PM   #6
^

c2h2e is a name known to allc2h2e is a name known to allc2h2e is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by MintyPuppy
thanks c2h2e!
You're welcome!
c2h2e is offline Female
Old 09-14-2010, 05:43 PM   #7
I love giraffes!

ginagiraffe is a jewel in the roughginagiraffe is a jewel in the rough

Cool I support.
ginagiraffe is offline Female
Old 09-14-2010, 06:39 PM   #8
^

View Post Originally Posted by ginagiraffe
Cool I support.
YAY, ANOTHER SUPPORTER (besides Pandalover4ever & I)!!!!!!!
c2h2e is offline Female
Old 09-14-2010, 07:21 PM   #9
Loves her...

xmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talent

thats cool i didnt know such an animal existed, but one suggestion if they do make it, i hope it doesnt have red eyes like most white animals do, it would take away from the cuteness :]
xmaryxmayhemx is offline Female
Old 09-14-2010, 09:23 PM   #10
Diabetes Awareness

picklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to all

i support it should be a signature or a small signature
picklesryummy is offline Female
Closed