Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2010, 01:54 PM   #31
Rainbow_Bacon
Webkinz :)

Ilovepotatoes is a name known to allIlovepotatoes is a name known to allIlovepotatoes is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz bookworm!!!

I support this idea! I think that would be AWESOME!
Ilovepotatoes is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2010, 02:41 PM   #32
I'm moving up!
Gifted

webkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks all you supporters so far we just passed our second goal and are still going strong. Let's see how mamy bookworm supporters we can get!
webkinzrocks099 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2010, 03:32 PM   #33
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Fantastic idea - I want a bookworm!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 03-30-2010, 04:11 PM   #34
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

I support the Webkinz Bookworm!
I LOVE the alphabet soup idea for the PSF! For the PSI, how about a bookshelf where when you put Wtales books in, they would actually show up on the shelf?
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 03-30-2010, 07:26 PM   #35
The GTS Works!

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

As a former language arts teacher, and as a parent trying to raise 3 bookworms, I would love to support anything that promotes kids reading and their thinking reading and being smart is cool! Here are some additional thoughts--
If your bookworm comes with glasses, won't that prevent him/her from wearing any of the other glasses in WW? I really DON'T like the idea of book salad since that brings to mind a bowl of torn up books. I'm for preserving and taking care of books, not tearing the pages like lettuce & eating them!
I like the alphabet soup idea better, or perhaps something different--knowledge noodles, smart tarts, or ???--I'm not much on the creative side.
As for the PSI, I like the bookshelf that you can actually put those W-shop books on instead of having them on the floor. Another idea would be a desk of some sort so the bookworm could learn/study/read.
Good idea!
MamaDragon3 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2010, 08:03 PM   #36
I'm moving up!
Gifted

webkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of light

thanks for the ideas i'll add them to the first post when i get a chance lol
Old 03-30-2010, 08:15 PM   #37

iheartlucy has disabled reputation

woooh! i'm a total bookworm so I SUPPORT!
lol I think that alphebet soup would be cool!!!!!!
and a rolling library car....did you ever see the american girl movie Kit? well the librarians car..the bookworms should look like that!
iheartlucy is offline Female
Old 03-31-2010, 07:20 AM   #38
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Another thing is that you wouldn't want to stereotype smart people to look like nerds. It might hurt someone's feelings (like mine )... so just be careful.
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 03-31-2010, 08:40 AM   #39
I'm moving up!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Kayfookey
Another thing is that you wouldn't want to stereotype smart people to look like nerds. It might hurt someone's feelings (like mine )... so just be careful.
i'll keep that in mind thanks for the input
Old 03-31-2010, 11:27 AM   #40
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

Here is another PSI and PSF
Attached Images
File Type: bmpglass.bmp (180.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: bmpapple.bmp (118.6 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by BalletDancer97; 03-31-2010 at 11:35 AM..
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
supported