Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 05:22 PM   #1
I'm moving up!
Gifted

webkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Support the webkinz bookworm today!!! Fan art is wanted. Help us get to 40 supporters, we have 35 now!

Lol i was trying to think of ideas for another thread when i came up with this: it would be like the webkinz caterpillar but different with big harry potter like glasses and the body would look a little different! The pet could be a virtual pet or a stuffed animal, it wouldn't matter. Fan art is wanted and appreciated!

PSI Ideas
1. rolling library (car)Click the image to open in full size.(thanks to BalletDancer97 for all the psi and psf pics)
2.box with different pairs of glasses in themClick the image to open in full size.
3.bookshelf with ladder Click the image to open in full size.
4. bookshelf that you can actually put books on
5. some type of desk?Click the image to open in full size.
6. book out of special selection of books just for adopting the bookworm

PSF Ideas
1. Book Salad
2.Alphabet Soup Click the image to open in full size.
3.wormy apple? this one is sketchy because of cannibalismClick the image to open in full size.
4. leaf with fruit arranged in a pretty fashion

Thanks to Lunagrrl for coming up with the idea of 10-20% of the proceeds of adopting the bookworm go to a book giving organization

We have a total of 35 supporters!

Thanks to WEBKINZRCOOL100for making this awesome pic
Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks to BalletDancer97 for making this (you rock)

Thanks to Kask21 for this awesome sketch (amazing even thought the glasses are missing )

Last edited by webkinzrocks099; 04-25-2010 at 03:36 PM..
webkinzrocks099 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2010, 05:24 PM   #2
I'M A FREE SPIRIT

Moonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz bookworm!!!

That Would Be Cool! His Name Would Be Squishy and He Shall Be My Squishy-Finding Nemo
Moonbow is offline Female
Old 03-16-2010, 05:57 PM   #3
I'm moving up!
Gifted

webkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of light

lol thanks for your support
Old 03-17-2010, 10:00 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Wow, a nice idea! The matching bed is already here...
Old 03-19-2010, 03:55 PM   #5
I'm moving up!
Gifted

oh i never thought about that... hmm...

Last edited by webkinzrocks099; 03-21-2010 at 04:10 PM..
Old 03-21-2010, 04:10 PM   #6
I'm moving up!
Gifted

anyone else agree with the idea or have a better psi or come up with a good psf? Anyone? It can't be that bad of an idea
Old 03-22-2010, 10:31 AM   #7
I made my avatar
Webkinz :)

woofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant future

i can get some pictures up! oh and what if his pet item was this book bed it's huge book and when he sleep in it the book closes and his pet food could be book salad!
woofywoo7 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 01:16 AM   #8
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Nice idea - I like it!!
Not sure about a PSF, but what about a Book-mobile for a PSI?
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 04:08 PM   #9
I'm moving up!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Ranger1985
Nice idea - I like it!!
Not sure about a PSF, but what about a Book-mobile for a PSI?
that was one of my first ideas... great minds think alike!

View Post Originally Posted by woofywoo7
i can get some pictures up! oh and what if his pet item was this book bed it's huge book and when he sleep in it the book closes and his pet food could be book salad!
That would be great if you could get some pics up and only one problem with the book bed there is already one it is a superbed If you could get a pic of the book salad too that would be even better because I have a horrible imagination and just can't picture what it would look like lol!

Thanks both of you!
Old 03-24-2010, 01:26 PM   #10
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Yes! I love it!
I'm a bookworm myself so, yeah!
Craftyreader is offline Female
Closed

Tags
supported