Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2010, 12:54 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Support the trade wishlist!

View Post Originally Posted by wormie431
This might get deleted since trade talk in not allowed
why would it be deleted? i didn't say anything about a trade in WW

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
Maybe it could be another Deluxe special thing? Well, I know I am not Deluxe, but it would be another thing to make you want to be deluxe ! Oh and I SUPER SUPPORT
no no no no please no. i am sorry, but i personally am fed up with them making me all excited and THEN telling me its only for deluxe. like AFTER i read it. its fine that they have benefits, but they could tell us that BEFORE we get all excited and stuff. besides, it would be helpful to other traders to tell them what we are looking for
ra1727 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2010, 12:55 PM   #12
Luv Twilight

BellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond repute

This option already does exist on MyPage. You drag and drop items into the boxes just like you do for your collection boxes.
BellaSwan is offline Female
Old 10-11-2010, 12:56 PM   #13

ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by BellaSwan
This option already does exist on MyPage. You drag and drop items into the boxes just like you do for your collection boxes.
i know, but you can't view it when you are trading, and not all retired items and such are listed there.
ra1727 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2010, 01:52 PM   #14
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

That's genius! I would definitely love that feature. I support!
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Old 10-11-2010, 02:11 PM   #15
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

Me too!
triplet 1 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2010, 03:34 AM   #16
ImBigfoot

ImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clown

One word YYEESS!!! I LOVE this idea! It would make trading so much better! PLEASE do this, Ganz! Even if you have KinzChat Plus, it's still hard to remember everything your looking for. But if we had this, we wouldn't have to remember anything! The other person could just look at our list of things we want. It would be even better for those with normal KinzChat. Right now, all they can do is hope the other person will happen to show an item that they want.

P.S. I SUPPORT THIS IDEA!

Hoof, my first webkinz.
ImBigfoot is offline Female
Old 10-13-2010, 11:34 AM   #17
Gifted

WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness
WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness

I SUPPORT!!!
WackyZingoz211 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2010, 11:41 AM   #18

SweetPeace99 will become famous soon enough

I support.
SweetPeace99 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2010, 02:09 PM   #19
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

I know!!!!!!!!!!
triplet 1 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2010, 11:07 AM   #20

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

i support! i always try to say "i don't want that i would like to have that what you had before" or "cars-like things" or just show with a pic in a bubble what i want, but that is impossible.
Taku2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
c3po, wi!