Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2010, 02:59 PM   #71
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Support The Signature White Wolf

I'm not sure how many supports. Last I heard it was 72 but not sure now.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2010, 05:04 PM   #72
Gift Guru

dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep
dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep

100 supporters as a goal.

Support count: 49

Supporters needed to reach goal: 51

51% to reach the goal...

Last edited by dogkat13; 11-24-2010 at 03:22 PM..
dogkat13 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2010, 10:35 PM   #73

Sweet&Sour is on a distinguished road

That's a great idea! I'll definetly support your idea! I really like wolves, I would buy it for sure!
Sweet&Sour is offline Female
Old 11-23-2010, 10:55 PM   #74
hyenac

wolvesrock98 is on a distinguished road

go vote counter people!!!!! i'm to lazy..... *pouty lip* yay! i love following this, I've read ALL the comments! i'm new though, wish i new how to comment on a friend's page....... wow, i ramble A LOT.......lol.

Knew..... i mean knew......

49 now right? i like easy add up thingy ma-bob's.......
wolvesrock98 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2010, 03:20 PM   #75
hyenac

HAPPY THANKS-GIVING!!!!!! I'm planing on sending (once again) a suggestion to ganz and telling them how many people want an arctic wolf, so can i have a list of you guy's webkinz user names?
I'll tell them that if all these people buy arctic wolves, then they will make LOTS of money.........
i know i'll buy it, I'll name it Luna. anyway, user names?

View Post Originally Posted by wolvesrock98
go vote counter people!!!!! i'm to lazy..... *pouty lip* yay! i love following this, I've read ALL the comments! i'm new though, wish i new how to comment on a friend's page....... wow, i ramble A LOT.......lol.

Knew..... i mean knew......

49 now right? i like easy add up thingy ma-bob's.......
I meant 50 at this time........

Last edited by wolvesrock98; 11-25-2010 at 03:20 PM..
Old 11-25-2010, 04:14 PM   #76
ッ Livin' life to the

booboo13 has a spectacular aura aboutbooboo13 has a spectacular aura about

everytime i check for new threads i always see this one! it is so popular, you had a really great idea and i've loved wolves since third grade and a white one would be absolutely beautiful, i support

View Post Originally Posted by booboo13
everytime i check for new threads i always see this one! it is so popular, you had a really great idea and i've loved wolves since third grade and a white one would be absolutely beautiful, i support
and i hope you reach your goal + = (it is supposed to be a white wolf)

Last edited by booboo13; 11-25-2010 at 04:14 PM..
Old 11-26-2010, 02:55 AM   #77
hyenac

don't tell me there's still no reply!!!! D:

cute cat btw booboo13, i have one just like it!
Old 11-26-2010, 05:21 PM   #78
Just a lovely

Vanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

This would be a cool pet!
The PSF could be Frozen Fish _____ (Wolves like fish, right? ), and the PSF could maybe be a sled.
Vanilla3244 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2010, 11:34 AM   #79
Gift Guru

dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep
dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep

52 supporters!!!

Come on we need more supporters
dogkat13 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2010, 11:38 AM   #80
Hello!

cah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wondercah117 wows us all with wonder

Those would be cute!
cah117 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha, pawsome thread! -luree, please support