Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2010, 11:49 AM   #31
ᶤ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ
Webkinz :)

Caramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Support The Signature White Wolf

I support!!! this is a GREAT idea! it really should be signature tho, but endangered is great, 2!
Caramel101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2010, 07:31 AM   #32
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Come on more supporters please. We need to spell it out to [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] that we want a signature white wolf.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 09-28-2010, 03:30 PM   #33
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

i think it's cute and would get it if it was a signature or not
kinzpost is offline Female
Old 10-02-2010, 03:27 AM   #34
3sp
3spaniels

3sp is an unknown quantity at this point

I recently got the red wolf, and would definitely get a white one. I have all kins of wolf collectibles, and think they are a great mi-understood animal. They mate for life, and are so beautiful. The eyes on mine seem to always be watching me as I play. Let's hear it for the wolves!
3sp is offline Female
Old 10-03-2010, 06:47 PM   #35
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Great idea!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-04-2010, 07:08 PM   #36
hat?!

Tcat77 is a glorious beacon of lightTcat77 is a glorious beacon of lightTcat77 is a glorious beacon of light

I love that idea, but i would really like if they made anon-signature wolf, those things are really expensive, and the only thing diffrent is you get more virtual stuff!
Tcat77 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2010, 02:26 PM   #37
Gifted

iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible
iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible

I support it! Is that a White Wolf in your avatar? It's cute!
Old 10-06-2010, 05:34 PM   #38
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by iLuvWolves
I support it! Is that a White Wolf in your avatar? It's cute!
Yep, Quack Quack made me a matching signature and avatar for the support of the white wolf.

Thanks.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 10-07-2010, 11:54 AM   #39
Gifted

Sundara is a splendid one to beholdSundara is a splendid one to beholdSundara is a splendid one to beholdSundara is a splendid one to behold

I support the white wolf!
Sundara is offline Female
Old 10-09-2010, 09:14 PM   #40

webkinzyorkie11 is an unknown quantity at this point

da oui ja yah and many more ways to say yes to this awesome idea
webkinzyorkie11 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha, pawsome thread! -luree, please support