Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Ideas For Ganz (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/)
-   -   Support The Signature White Wolf *100 Supporters* (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/support-signature-white-wolf-%2A100-supporters%2A-653072/)

Arte's Fan09-09-2010 03:28 PM

Support The Signature White Wolf *100 Supporters*

Hi everyone. I love wolves and though it would be an awesome idea of Ganz made a signature white wolf. There could be two PSI's: flooring and wallpaper that looks like snow. The wallpaper can be a snow covered forest and the flooring will just look like snow on the ground. The other PSI can be a parka with a furry hood.

The PSF could be chocolate moose. I spelled it wrong on purpose. I read online that wolves can eat moose so I thought I would spell it that way instead of mouse.

Thanks Everyone For Their Support, We've Reached 100 Supporters. :bow:

MidnightAurora09-09-2010 03:44 PM

Re: Signature White Wolf

I absolutely love that idea!I have been obsessed with White Wolves ever since I saw one in the Zoo. They are so adorable. But maybe it could not be a Signature. Maybe they could make it just a webkinz. (: I would buy that WEbkinz in a heartbeat. Awesome idea by the way. REP for you. (:

Calista09-09-2010 04:59 PM

I LOVVVVVVVE wolves! I support :3
but yeah. i couldnt get it if it was a signature :P

nicolejasmine1409-09-2010 05:45 PM

i had this idea along with white pug white german sheprad and some others

SunnyPup2009-09-2010 06:11 PM

Si! I love wolves, so this would be good. (:

Arte's Fan09-10-2010 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MidnightAurora (Post 20805331)
I absolutely love that idea!I have been obsessed with White Wolves ever since I saw one in the Zoo. They are so adorable. But maybe it could not be a Signature. Maybe they could make it just a webkinz. (: I would buy that WEbkinz in a heartbeat. Awesome idea by the way. REP for you. (:

Thanks for the reps. :) I'm glad everyone likes the idea. I'm sure it would look awesome if it was regular too.

cupcake0049709-10-2010 07:14 AM

That would be so cool to have a signature white wolf. I totally support. LOL Hopefully its a signature, because if they make it a regular webkinz it probably turn out awful....no offense...

Arte's Fan09-10-2010 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cupcake00497 (Post 20811682)
That would be so cool to have a signature white wolf. I totally support. LOL Hopefully its a signature, because if they make it a regular webkinz it probably turn out awful....no offense...

Yeah, I mean some webkinz look better as signatures. Like the estore wolf, I'm not sure if the image was a signature or not (well since it isn't a plush you can't tell) but when you look at the signature timber wolf for example you see a much better difference.

Does anyone know if the new gray wolf is signature? It looks like it might be.

Anyway, some people are saying they would want it regular because if it was signature they couldn't get it. I understand because signature's are not cheap but to be honest if it wasn't signature it wouldn't look as good.

Quack Quack09-10-2010 04:05 PM

I have a picture of this somewhere on my computer... Let me find it and I will post a pic I made :) I love the idea!

wormie43109-10-2010 04:06 PM

I SUPPORT!! BIG TIME!