Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2010, 11:00 AM   #161
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: ~*Signature Mainecoon Cat Webkinz*~ Over 100 posts!

View Post Originally Posted by frankthecat
Maine Coon cats and Siamese are the only two breeds that can sit up like a dog. I had a Red Makerel Tabby and now I have a Red Tabby with white. Both cats are highly intelligent and act more like dogs than finicky cats. They will tolerate all family members, but choose one to be their "person" - that person gets head bumps and the loudest purrs!
My tuxedo girl loves her name, ZZ (pronounced Zee Zee)! Her tail will go up and quiver (as sign that cats really like something, like catnip heaven) many times when I just say her name... She also seems to be aware of her large size. She is not phased by other animals (dogs), so long as they don't try to play with her!

So, Ganz, when do we get our MaineCoon Plush?
ArkMama is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2010, 11:01 AM   #162
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by birdfolks
one of mine is show quality and did place first but then we made him a he/she don't tell him though... lol
LOL!
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 12:57 PM   #163
Owlflight of LC
Webkinz :)

Owleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledge

We need more cats! I support!
Owleyes13 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 01:09 PM   #164
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds
softbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all odds

Thank you so much everyone for supporting
Old 12-19-2010, 01:49 PM   #165
Gift Guru

artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!

one of my relatives has a Mainecoon cat.i would love it if they had one! i support.
maybe you can put the fact that you will be able to see an "M" on their forehead.
artemishunter is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 11:59 PM   #166
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds
softbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all odds

Ooh great fact, thanks for supporting
Old 12-21-2010, 06:10 PM   #167
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Owleyes13
We need more cats! I support!
Exactly my thoughts! Thanks for supporting
Old 12-21-2010, 08:43 PM   #168
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

i like it
it would make a good signature
i was so excited when i heard about the tuxedo cat but i hate how puffy it is
if they make this cat i hope they make it more normal
webkinzlover400 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2010, 10:44 PM   #169
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlover400
i like it
it would make a good signature
i was so excited when i heard about the tuxedo cat but i hate how puffy it is
if they make this cat i hope they make it more normal
Wonderful! Thanks so much for supporting and sharing these ideas
Old 12-22-2010, 12:25 PM   #170
Webkinz :)

vickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to all

Our family has been 'owned' by 5 Maine Coons, past and present. AWESOME idea!
vickylw is offline Female
Closed

Tags
2cheerios was here, 300 poster meep, aikou:), amber420 :], blueclaw was here, code k-i-t-t-y-c-a-t-s, emma!, f l a m e d a n c e, g l i t t e r w h a l e, gimme a cute kitty!, god is 100% awesome, imadeuporiginalidea, kat(:, kk was here, mainecoon cat webkinz, me want maine coon!!!!, nightmareluv was here x3, s.t.a.r.l.a, small was here :], soa, t.t.tawnypup, you are beautiful! ☺, ♫sing4me a melody