Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2010, 09:35 AM   #1
Call me Scarlet :3
Webkinz :)
SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!

Default Support the Signature Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Hey people! I have another good idea for a Webkinz Pet. I would love it if you all support the-

Drumroll please....

Signature Mackenzie Valley Wolf!

PSI: Yellowstone Caverns-
It will be a bed that looks like a cave and has a waterfall behind it. The bed will also be surrounded by yellow stones.
Click the image to open in full size.

PSF: Frozen Elk Stew-
It will be a bowl carved out of stone and it will have ice over it and a bone sticking out of it. Click the image to open in full size.

Here's some facts about the Mackenzie Valley Wolf, courtesy of Wikipedia:
The Mackenzie Valley Wolf (Canis lupus occidentalis) also known as the Canadian Timber Wolf is perhaps the largest subspecies of Gray Wolf in North America. Its range includes parts of the western United States, much of western Canada, and Alaska, including Unimak Island in the Aleutians, and was introduced into Yellowstone National Park and central Idaho.
Mackenzie Valley Wolves typically stand about 32–36 inches (81–95 cm) at the shoulder and males weigh between 100 and 145 pounds (45–65 kg).[3] The weight record is held by a wild specimen caught in Alaska in 1939 which weighed 175 pounds.[4]
The Mackenzie Valley Wolf has a specialized body that has made it one of the world's most efficient hunters. Its thick, long limbs are proportionally built for traversing through rough terrain such as deep snow or the cliffy edges of the Rocky Mountains. Its deep chest hosts large lungs, letting the wolf breathe more efficiently at higher altitudes, and allowing it to exert huge amounts of stamina traveling up to 115 km (~70 miles) in one day. Its powerful neck is a very important adaptation: it has to be strong to support the wolf's large head and is crucial for bringing down prey. The Mackenzie Valley Wolf maximizes heat retention through such methods as using its bushy tail to cover its exposed nose during the winter. It sheds its undercoat during the summer months due to the hotter conditions.
The skull is 31 cm (12 inches) long and is armed with an impressive array of large canines and carnassial teeth which, when coupled with huge jaw muscles that are evident from the large sagittal crest and wide zygomatic arches, give it an incredible biteforce that is strong enough to break the bones of prey and even crack the femur of moose.

Sounds epic, right? If you can make a picture of the Mackenzie Valley Wolf, please PM/VM me the photo.

Last edited by SignaturePeaceP; 01-08-2011 at 03:04 PM..
SignaturePeaceP is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2010, 11:06 AM   #2
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default Re: Support the Signature Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Sounds like a awesome idea. I really like the idea for it's PSI.
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 11:55 AM   #3
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I support 100%.
Old 12-23-2010, 01:22 PM   #4
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

Great idea!
triplet 1 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 01:57 PM   #5
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

Aww! How cute. Love it. I love wolves. I support.
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Old 01-06-2011, 07:47 PM   #6
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

I love the idea! I support! I was amazed with facts on this amazing wolf!
2cheerios is offline Female
Old 01-07-2011, 05:30 PM   #7
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I love webkinz wolves so I support. Maybe someone can come up with a webkinz image of this pet for us to get a better idea?
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 01-07-2011, 11:19 PM   #8
Gift Guru

dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep
dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep

I support, would this be signature or endagered???
dogkat13 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2011, 11:28 PM   #9
Spike <3

wormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guide

Wolf?
I SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!
wormie431 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2011, 02:50 PM   #10
Call me Scarlet :3
SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by dogkat13
I support, would this be signature or endagered???
Signature since real life Mackenzie Valley Wolves are least concerned on the wildlife scale.
SignaturePeaceP is offline Female
Closed