Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2010, 03:57 PM   #11
Mo Ikai, onigai!
Webkinz :)

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

Default Re: Support for a sell room option!

YES! I've been wanting this forever! except, I was thinking of

steps:

1click on map
2click edit
3move your rooms around.

Just like a piece of furniture!
catspaws is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2010, 05:06 PM   #12
Hannah97 has a spectacular aura aboutHannah97 has a spectacular aura about

I support your idea! I think this would be amazing, I thought they should have done this when I first joined webkinz.

Smiles,
Hannah ☺
Hannah97 is offline Female
Old 09-11-2010, 12:46 PM   #13
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Hi Cupcake! I agree totally - we should be able to sell emptied unwanted rooms. Also I would like to move rooms. It is annoying to add a new pet and have them decide where to put the new room, and it puts a door where you have expensive wallpaper for instance. Also the idea to upgrade a room to a larger size would be nice. These are great ideas and I hope [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] hears us!!!
WetNose is offline Female
Old 09-11-2010, 01:11 PM   #14

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

1000000000000000000000000000000*5 hours later*000000000000000000000000000000*gasp*00000000000000000000000000000000% agree!!!! I've wanted this feature for SOOO long, i can't believe it's not an option still. Even if it made me pay kinz cash, I'D STILL USE IT!
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 09-13-2010, 12:07 PM   #15

ginny19 defies all odds
ginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all odds

I've wanted this since I joined 3 years ago!! I SUPPORT!!

I also want to be able to move and change the size of rooms. When I first joined, I kept buying more and more small rooms I now have no use for. Being able to sell rooms and the items in them would make my house nicer, and give me some extra KC!!
ginny19 is offline Female
Old 09-13-2010, 01:11 PM   #16

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Sell a room?! I'd already be happy if I could pay to delete a room... I have no clue why [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is clinging to the idea of "fixed house", especially since they force some medium-size rooms on us!

Of course I support this idea - if only it helped...
Old 09-13-2010, 01:15 PM   #17

zenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insider
zenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insider

Default [langtitle=de]Re: Support for a sell room option![/langtitle]

[lang=de]I 100% agree, you have my vote. Let me know if [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] listens.[/lang]
zenta7 is offline Female
Old 09-13-2010, 02:47 PM   #18
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Yes this would be a great option, or even to sell wallpaper in flooring or take out wallpaper and flooring from one room and transfer it to another. It's not fair for us to have to keep unwanted rooms and such in our room. Also, what about an idea of expanding rooms. For example, I am creating an egyptian themed room and have most of the items, except some decorating items and egyptian flooring and the medium room is just too small. What about paying to make your room bigger expanding the wallpaper and flooring if need be. We can't always know if the room we buy will be big enough.

Sorry to add ideas to your thread.

Last edited by Arte's Fan; 09-13-2010 at 02:49 PM..
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 09-13-2010, 03:49 PM   #19

copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!

YES! That would be amazing!!! There are quite a few rooms I want to sell! Rep for you!
copycat123 is offline Female
Old 09-13-2010, 04:00 PM   #20
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
Yes this would be a great option, or even to sell wallpaper in flooring or take out wallpaper and flooring from one room and transfer it to another. It's not fair for us to have to keep unwanted rooms and such in our room. Also, what about an idea of expanding rooms. For example, I am creating an egyptian themed room and have most of the items, except some decorating items and egyptian flooring and the medium room is just too small. What about paying to make your room bigger expanding the wallpaper and flooring if need be. We can't always know if the room we buy will be big enough.

Sorry to add ideas to your thread.
That sounds cool too. It would be also be nice if you were able to remove wall paper and transfer to a new room also.
View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana
Sell a room?! I'd already be happy if I could pay to delete a room... I have no clue why [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is clinging to the idea of "fixed house", especially since they force some medium-size rooms on us!

Of course I support this idea - if only it helped...
Yah, LOL I have a few medium rooms [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] forced me to have when I first started my account, now those rooms are just plain to small for all my extra items and room theme junk. LOL I wish when you first start a account you have a option to choose where and what size your room well be.
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
glowinglight, zza