Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2012, 05:42 PM   #1
arriors and a Fox
Webkinz :)

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

Talking Support the Return of the Garden Yard; SUCCESS!!!!!

I know a lot of people hate what they've done to the Clubhouse. They've made it so that each room has no more numbers, but instead everyone jammed into the same room.

Personally, the changes don't bother me. I know, it's crazy, but I kinda like what they've done to the place. There's only one thing I'm annoyed about, and I am really mad about it...

THEY TOOK AWAY MY ALL-TIME FAVORITE CLUBHOUSE ROOM. It was the Garden Yard. It was unique for being outdoors, and I could count on it to be full of people. Now they've just taken it away and replaced it with the ridiculous Link'D room, where NOBODY goes anyway.

Help me get it back. Please. Support the Return of the Garden Yard today.

And Garden Yard, as long as you're gone, and if you're gone for good...You were special to us. You will be missed. Rest in peace.

EDIT:

Click the image to open in full size.

IT'S BACK! Thanks to your efforts, our voices have been heard and the Garden Yard has been returned to its rightful place in the Clubhouse.

Click the image to open in full size.

At last, I can say, "Yes it is, Cinnamon, yes it is."

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR EFFORT! It is so appreciated!

God bless you!

Last edited by KatieKinz8; 02-16-2012 at 07:23 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2012, 05:53 PM   #2
Banned
Greens Pride is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Support the return of the garden room

i have to agree Long Live the Garden Room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Greens Pride is offline Male
Old 02-05-2012, 05:54 PM   #3
oh wow, oh my= oh mo

Ferretluver is just really niceFerretluver is just really nice

i totally agree! that was my favorite room! (i epically like the old garden room) i would always make friends there and have a good time!
Ferretluver is offline Female
Old 02-05-2012, 05:55 PM   #4
Gifted

kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy
kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy

I love'd that room! What you're saying is totally true, I support!
Old 02-05-2012, 06:10 PM   #5
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

That was my all time favorite room! I support the return!
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female
Old 02-07-2012, 09:58 PM   #6
olf Shaped Bullet

beaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the rep
beaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the rep

Default Re: Support the Return of the Garden Yard

Yeah, they need to bring it back!! I loved that room. I support the Return of the Garden Yard Room.
beaglelover10 is offline Female
Old 02-08-2012, 11:49 AM   #7
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Support the Return of the Garden Yard; SUCCESS!!!!!

I'm glad it's back! I missed it so much!
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female
Old 02-09-2012, 05:48 PM   #8
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

i link d room better sorry
spotted turtle is offline Male
Old 02-09-2012, 07:05 PM   #9
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

Hey that's fine! At least they kept it!
Old 02-19-2012, 09:57 PM   #10
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

Hurray for the Garden room!
889wlry is offline Female
Closed

Tags
it's back!!! thanks guys!, jesus loves you!, long live the gr!, no more garden yard?, please bring it back, support!