Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2011, 08:45 PM   #1
mkmaa00
Webkinz :)

DancinDog has disabled reputation

Default Support the PLUSH Love Kitten! {11 Supporters!}

They have made several eStore pets into plush, why can't they make the Love Kitten one? This is one of my favorite pets [loved it ever since I saw it at Quizzies] but I won't buy until they make a plushy version.

(I give full credit for this idea to WebkinzBatRulz. I saw the idea on this thread: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post25115566)

It would be exactly like the eStore version... Just with a plush to go along.

Last edited by DancinDog; 10-27-2011 at 06:55 AM..
DancinDog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2011, 06:29 AM   #2

Dolphinheart is a creator of wonder
Dolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Support the PLUSH Love Kitten!

I support!
Dolphinheart is offline Female
Old 10-26-2011, 06:30 AM   #3
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Love this idea!!!
Old 10-26-2011, 06:33 AM   #4
billykinzb

kimmekinz is on a distinguished road

I am lovin the love kitten. I would definitely support it.
kimmekinz is offline Female
Old 10-26-2011, 06:34 AM   #5
mkmaa00

DancinDog has disabled reputation

Default Re: Support the PLUSH Love Kitten! {3 Supporters!}

Thanks guys! :3
DancinDog is offline Female
Old 10-26-2011, 10:35 AM   #6
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I support! There was a plush love puppy so why not a plush love kitten?
T9850 is offline Male
Old 10-26-2011, 04:18 PM   #7

honeybunny0517 is just really nicehoneybunny0517 is just really nice

I seriously support! When I first found out it was Estore only, I got reallllly sad....I was sad when I walked into the kitchen that day.
Great idea! I really want a love cat plush, that new sterling cat, and the ginger cat!
honeybunny0517 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2011, 04:20 PM   #8
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

I wish all of the pets had a plush to go along with it. I understand why Ganz does this though. Some people don't want or don't have room for tons of plushes. Also, Ganz can make a lot more money by just selling the virtual pet. I support more plushes!
DogLUVR is offline Male
Old 10-26-2011, 06:04 PM   #9
dude this is SICK

onlychild1999 is a creator of wonder
onlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonder

I support! I think that's a great idea!

--Sierra--
Old 10-26-2011, 06:30 PM   #10

Blitzkrieg is a glorious beacon of lightBlitzkrieg is a glorious beacon of lightBlitzkrieg is a glorious beacon of light

i support...
Blitzkrieg is offline Female
Closed