Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2010, 09:16 AM   #1
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default Support for this option to slience those webkinz characters that you can't hardly stand!

You know what would be helpful with Ms.Birdy, P.J and maybe even possibly Dr.Quack? A skip info button! Yep, its the key to lovly slience. No more hearing P.J go on almost like forever about kinzstyle outlet, no more having to listen to Ms.Birdy saying how to adopt a pet, even though you probably heard it a million times already like I have, no more hearing the Dr. saying the same things (if your pet gets sick alot, which mine never do). Or maybe you could skip hearing Ms. Tabby or Ms. Cowaline. So what you think? Do you also believe this well be a helpful way to get those characters in webkinz world that drives you up a wall quiet? Because I believe it well.
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2010, 08:03 PM   #2
^
Webkinz :)

c2h2e is a name known to allc2h2e is a name known to allc2h2e is a name known to all

Default Re: Support for this option to slience those webkinz characters that you can't hardly stand!

I SOOOOOO SUPPORT!!!!!!!
c2h2e is offline Female
Old 09-12-2010, 09:03 PM   #3
hat?!

Tcat77 is a glorious beacon of lightTcat77 is a glorious beacon of lightTcat77 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Support for this option to slience those webkinz characters that you can't hardly stand!

absolutely support!
Tcat77 is offline Female
Old 09-12-2010, 09:07 PM   #4
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

I so agree. Them talking is annoying.
4000kitties is offline Female
Old 09-12-2010, 09:12 PM   #5
Gift Guru

MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!

I support this idea 100%! It gets very annoying hearing the same message over and over and over. If they did this, it would make me actually want to go to the places where they talk at. (:
MidnightAurora is offline Female
Old 09-12-2010, 09:52 PM   #6
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by MidnightAurora
I support this idea 100%! It gets very annoying hearing the same message over and over and over. If they did this, it would make me actually want to go to the places where they talk at. (:
LOL I totally agree with what your saying. I hate going to Ms.Birdy sometimes, I usually click the mute button on my laptop before I go. If she had a skip info button I would be so thankful. Sometimes when I am mad about something, Ms.Birdy only makes me even more ticked off, I have no clue why that is, maybe because I heard her about 195 times because that is how many pets I own actually. LOL
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 09-13-2010, 06:23 AM   #7

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

I agree and support! Not only they are annoyingly repetitive, Ms. Cowoline's chat causes a bug in the school.
Old 09-13-2010, 08:18 PM   #8
here to win

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

I support this idea very, very much. This would be especially useful for places like Quizzy's, The Employment Office, and the Adoption Center.
Old 09-14-2010, 07:56 AM   #9
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

The only one I can't really stand is PJ.

I support
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 09-14-2010, 04:09 PM   #10
^

c2h2e is a name known to allc2h2e is a name known to allc2h2e is a name known to all

I know!!!!!!!!
c2h2e is offline Female
Closed