Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2011, 04:39 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

lifeunicorn is just really nicelifeunicorn is just really nice

Default Re: Support that NO MORE NEW WEBKINZ are limited 3 per store!!!!!

I support.
lifeunicorn is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2011, 04:43 PM   #22
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I support but i wish Ganz would cut down the production in the Estore pets and make more plush pets cause i can't get more estore points if i ask my dad he says not right now and that's not fair everything adorable is estore have they ever thought of members who can;t buy estore points every single day like other rich people can I'm sorry but i had to state my opinion ( please don't delete this post cause other people might agree with it)
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 06-09-2011, 05:04 PM   #23

Eustace McTuppe is a jewel in the roughEustace McTuppe is a jewel in the rough

I fully support this. I am the mother of two kids who love Webkinz, but they aren't interested in the eStore virtual pets at all. They want the plushes to collect and sleep with, and the online versions are just a fun plus. Both of them usually just play online with their first Webkinz, and the additional ones are just for collecting. It disappoints me so much to see Ganz doing this, as I really believe it is a tactic to make more money by trying to phase out the plushies (aka the ones they spend money on manufacturing) and offer more virtual-only pets (aka the ones that cost them nothing to produce). I hope they are listening to this, because as much as I LOVE Webkinz, if they continue with this practice I will find another collectible for myself and my children.
Eustace McTuppe is offline Female
Old 06-09-2011, 07:28 PM   #24

webkinzx22 is on a distinguished road

I totally support! I hope ganz dosn't turn into an all estore, that would totally stink! If they did I am sure alot of people who used to play webkinz wont. I need to hurry and get some money I really want the webkinz pot belly pig and grizzley bear, they were may webkinz, but I didnt start "replaying" with them untill now
webkinzx22 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2011, 07:44 PM   #25

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

I support, because it's harder to find these pets. But I don't support if it's just another way people want to put down the estore. I'd actually be fine with everything going virtual, since I have no need for stuffed animals. But for those who do enjoy them I'm fine with them making them. I think there is room for both.
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2011, 05:40 PM   #26
heidi4521

K1tCat123 will become famous soon enough

I agree with this topic so I support
K1tCat123 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2011, 06:17 PM   #27

lovethemavatars has disabled reputation

I support. I am not on Webkinz all the time, but I still LOVE looking at the wide variety in the stores!!(:
lovethemavatars is offline Female
Closed