Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2012, 08:09 AM   #1
友達じゃないぞ
Webkinz :)

kittycats10rox has disabled reputation

Default Support the new KasualKinz! Have, a modern, gender-neutral style for those of you who can't stand the girlyness of the new Webkinz!

Has there ever been a time, whether you're a boy or a girl, when you look at that Tickled Pink Cat or that Pinktastic Peacock or that Mystical Pony and think... What do they think of next? These NEW pets are too GIRLY! Even if you're a girl like me. Why can't they start making something different from Harmony Puppies, Petal Puppies, and Patchy Puppies? Something that everyone can love? Then support:

KasualKinz!

The new KasualKinz will be once a month. You'll like them, boy or girl, and it's fitting to make it a boy or a girl. Unlike the Ribbon Yorkie. (We will not use Kitty or Puppy. Too girly. And defintely not Fishy or Birdy or Giraffy or anything like that.) I have some ideas:

Perfect Horse: This horse will look strong so that boys can be proud of it, and also have just the right hair for a girl to admire it. It's the perfect horse for every gender, so boy or girl, you know that you want one!

WowDog: This canine companion can be man- or woman's best friend. The KasualDog will be brown with a black spot on their eye for boys but also be soft to the look and touch such as a Velvety Elephant for girls.

Tabby: Have you ever seen one of those orange tabbies? Ganz already made one, but this will have claws and look a little fiercer, but have that little cute glance in his eyes if you look real hard. Plus, very easy to fur-design.

Mohawk Cockatoo: The Mohawk Cockatoo will fly into your heart. Or, for boys, crack it open. Of course, the Cockatoo's "mohawk" will look more like a mohawk than ever. And don't worry, it's just the right shade of blue-green for girls.

Fire Fish: Hardest one to know how to design, but here goes! This little guy can be for boys with his fiery-red color, but guess whose heart he wins over with his long, flowing fins like that of a beta fish's fins, hmm?

Support, add your ideas, and enjoy!
-KK

Last edited by kittycats10rox; 04-27-2012 at 04:44 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2012, 08:35 AM   #2

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

Default Re: Support the new KasualKinz! Have, a modern, gender-neutral style for those of you who can't stand the girlyness of the new Webkinz!

I like the idea of gender-neutral Webkinz, but I don't think it should be a specific line of Webkinz with a name. I don't think Ganz should call the Webkinz "KasualFish" or "KasualKat" but maybe just "Orange Tabby" for the cat and "Fire Fish" for the fish. That being said, I love your ideas for the Webkinz and I hope Ganz makes them.
dragonkid07 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2012, 09:17 AM   #3

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Default Re: Support the new KasualKinz! Have, a modern, gender-neutral style for those of you who can't stand the girlyness of the new Webkinz!

I like the idea, really great ideas . . . but Webkinz is an kid's site and I think Ganz wants to use cool names to intrest them. Like the post below me said.

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 03-25-2012 at 09:19 AM..
Old 03-25-2012, 05:02 PM   #4
友達じゃないぞ

Okay, changing it!
Old 03-25-2012, 06:08 PM   #5
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I'm going to be honest here- this is pretty much what Ganz already does. They usually have 2 real-life pets and two imaginary pets (and a siggy) a month, which is really quite balanced.
Not to mention their primary audience is female. I really don't see a need for this. I understand the idea, but it seems that lately a lot of WI players have taken the whole pink pets thing out of proportion.
I'm sorry, but I don't support.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2012, 02:19 PM   #6

Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!

here are some designs

Mohawk Cockatoo

Click the image to open in full size.

Tabby

Wow Dog

Fridayrainbow is offline Female
Old 04-09-2012, 07:35 AM   #7
友達じゃないぞ

View Post Originally Posted by Fridayrainbow
here are some designs

Mohawk Cockatoo

Tabby

Wow Dog

THX so much! That's just what I had in mind!
Old 04-09-2012, 09:54 PM   #8
<3 love is love

24724 is an unparalleled talent
24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent

I love the idea of having non- pink pets. But, think about it this way- they are soon to run out of things to turn pink and will have to begin using other colors. Now, having said that, there is an animal that I would love to have in webkinz form- a Callowary. If you don't know what it is, here's a pic.
I love it cuz its pretty but its also really tough.
24724 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2012, 01:33 PM   #9
友達じゃないぞ

View Post Originally Posted by 24724
I love the idea of having non- pink pets. But, think about it this way- they are soon to run out of things to turn pink and will have to begin using other colors. Now, having said that, there is an animal that I would love to have in webkinz form- a Callowary. If you don't know what it is, here's a pic.
I love it cuz its pretty but its also really tough.
I love cassowaries! They are the world's most dangerous birds! They should make one, you're right!
Old 04-14-2012, 04:13 PM   #10
Gifted

gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Well . . . the thing is, Ganz already makes two realistic pets each month. They're neither geared toward boys nor girls, and both genders like them equally, so I really don't see a need for it.

Good idea though!
gimmeabook is offline Female
Closed