Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2011, 05:14 PM   #1
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Support The Love Bunny

Hi everyone. I know we've already been given out love pet for this year, The Love Spaniel. But, maybe for next year Ganz could make a Love Bunny. I love webkinz bunnies, because they're so cute.

I was thinking the bunny can be white, but fluffy--a different kind of fluffy than the marshmallow bunny. It can have red hearts on it and big cotton tail.

The PSF can be candied carrots. They look like carrots but are heart shaped and have the stem like a carrot does.

The PSI can be a Love Bed. A heart shaped bed that is pink with white lace on the bottom that makes it sort of look like a heart shaped box filled with candy.

What do you guys think? If you have other ideas please let me know.

Quack Quack if you're out there, could you please make me an avatar for this thread of the Love Bunny?

Thanks a bunch.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2011, 05:41 PM   #2

Cloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talent

Default Re: Support The Love Bunny

Hey! i support! I'd love to see a love bunny!
Cloud is offline Female
Old 01-04-2011, 07:22 PM   #3

Princess Pony is a jewel in the roughPrincess Pony is a jewel in the rough

That sounds cute! I support!
Princess Pony is offline Female
Old 01-04-2011, 07:24 PM   #4
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I support! It sounds cute!
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2011, 09:19 PM   #5
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

my sister would LOVE that
i support
webkinzlover400 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2011, 09:23 PM   #6
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

Oh, you should get a job at Ganz. I love the idea. I love bunnies.
deblynn is offline Female
Old 01-04-2011, 10:38 PM   #7
Gift Guru

dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep
dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep

I support, it could be soft like the raccoon or groundhog with hearts all over it!!!
dogkat13 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2011, 07:18 AM   #8
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by deblynn
Oh, you should get a job at Ganz. I love the idea. I love bunnies.

Lol that would be the best job in the world for me. I would love to help come up with ideas for new webkinz for them and get paid to do it.

Thanks to those that have supported so far.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 01-05-2011, 10:22 AM   #9
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

Smile Re: Support The Love Bunny

I support! I love the idea for the PSF and PSI. I hope it happens!
2cheerios is offline Female
Old 01-05-2011, 10:35 AM   #10
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

I could try and make a Love Bunny picture...... QuackQuack will totally do it better but I'm going to try for fun. I totally support this!

Hmm, something like this? I used the marshmallow bunny and made him not so 'yellow.'

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by luv2writeNS; 01-05-2011 at 10:35 AM..
Closed

Tags
kevin supports, kevinelevin was here!