Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2010, 05:57 PM   #11
ow!I love my flute!
Webkinz :)

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Support the Chocolate Bunny!!!! Come support just two words is all!!!!!!!!!

I support!!!!!
Cin9000 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2010, 05:58 PM   #12
Gift Guru

MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!

Default Re: Support the Chocolate Bunny!!!! Come support just two words is all!!!!!!!!!

What a cute idea that is! I would for sure get one! I also adore the avatar QuackQuack made. Super cute! I love the little bite in its ear. I support this idea! (:
MidnightAurora is offline Female
Old 09-10-2010, 06:04 PM   #13
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

Omg..........the psi could be a chocolate pool!!! With a bunch of candy around te edge
lps3cheese is offline Female
Old 09-10-2010, 06:17 PM   #14
here to win

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

This is a clever and good idea! I support.
PSI--Chocolate Fudge Brownie Bed. This would be a bed shaped like an egg, with various shades of brown.
PSF--Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries.
Old 09-10-2010, 06:20 PM   #15
dancing is for

disneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I totally support!! Great idea!
Old 09-10-2010, 06:51 PM   #16
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

thanks everyone!!!!!!!!

i have the PSI figured out, chocolate covered strawberries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DramaQueenhk is offline Female
Old 09-11-2010, 07:30 AM   #17
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by DramaQueenhk
thanks everyone!!!!!!!!

i have the PSI figured out, chocolate covered strawberries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think you mean PSF
I like this idea, but the pics on post 1 are really small

What about a Gingerbread Doll House? Like the house in Hansel and Gretel?
It would have chocoaltes instead of assorted candies, of course.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 09-11-2010, 08:40 AM   #18
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

sorry i did mean PSF and if you click on them they go to real size, i don't know how to make them bigger

and as for the doll house i think it would be too much like the chrismas one...
DramaQueenhk is offline Female
Old 09-11-2010, 11:57 AM   #19
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

Smile Re: Support the Chocolate Bunny!!!! Come support just two words is all!!!!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by tarabella9
Aw, I support!

How about a chocolate dress! And a chocolate dog instead of a bunny for it's PSF?
LOL, they already have a Chocolate Dress in the eStore though... Maybe it could have a Chocolate Dining Table, and 2 Placemats as it's PSI
Old 09-11-2010, 01:11 PM   #20
Clothing Collecter

nicolejasmine14 is just really nicenicolejasmine14 is just really nice

i support this idea but maybe it could be a little more decorated
nicolejasmine14 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
allthegoodtagsweretaken, chocolate bunny, support it, you have my support!