Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2010, 11:03 PM   #1
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default Support for the change your pet's name option!

Ok, I think Ganz should allow us to change our pet's names. Like once, if we suddenly feel we titled our pet's a title we shouldn't have or have misspelled it. Like for example, I got a black lab, and I titled her Twilight. No not because of the twilight the movie (which I really dislike). I titled her that to mean afternoon, it was a really cute title and it was before that Twilight movie came out. As soon as the movie came out, people went oh your a twilight fan, and on and on. They want leave me alone about it, so I would seriously would love to change my black lab's title to something totally different! But the only way I can is if I buy a new black lab. Which is difficult to find, and since she was my first webbie I seriously don't feel right, doing that. So please Ganz give us the option to rename our pet's just once!

Last edited by cupcake00497; 12-12-2010 at 11:45 PM..
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2010, 11:22 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

Default Re: Support for the change your pet's name option!

I support! I have a pet, that I misspelled its name too. Now, I don't use it because people kept making fun of me. This option would sure come in handy. LOL
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 11:29 PM   #3
thanksnathan

getcake has much to be proud ofgetcake has much to be proud ofgetcake has much to be proud ofgetcake has much to be proud ofgetcake has much to be proud of

yess! I support! I really wish Ganz would let us change our pet names! I would love this, and yeah, in the past I named my pets stupid names I would never name them now. so ye I totally support!
getcake is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 11:35 PM   #4
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by getcake
yess! I support! I really wish Ganz would let us change our pet names! I would love this, and yeah, in the past I named my pets stupid names I would never name them now. so ye I totally support!
Yah same here. I hope Ganz well give us the option someday. They allowed us to change the names of the mazin hamsters why not our webkinz pet's as well?
Old 12-12-2010, 11:37 PM   #5
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I support too. I misspelled two webkinz names and they are the and.
Old 12-12-2010, 11:41 PM   #6
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Yes, I support changing pets names. I wish ganz would give us the info on the pet first then allow us to name it. I have misnamed so many pets because their personalities don't match the name I have chosen. I have also spelled a few names incorrectly, for example I names one Affection and spelled it Afection.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 12-13-2010, 02:56 PM   #7

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

I absolutely support that idea. Actually, I'd pay for an opportunity to change some of our pets' names. My daughter loves her pets but she grew up since we started an account, and so did her creativity.
Old 12-13-2010, 04:00 PM   #8

ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

yeah. if i get my lil sisters accoun (she NEVER plays) i do not want all the pets that are named: White, Blackie etc.
I agree with you on your view on the twilight movies. i actually did think you named it after that. i was going to name mine that, until i realized that i would be labeled with a name of a movie i really dislike
ra1727 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2010, 02:02 PM   #9
Gift Guru

Thanks to everyone who supports my idea..
Old 12-20-2010, 03:20 PM   #10

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

It absolutely beats me why Ganz wouldn't allow pet name changes. It is technically trivial, should not affect their database integrity, and may actually help getting rid of some silly, awkward, or outright offensive names.
Closed