Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2010, 06:57 PM   #1
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default Support for the australian shepherd! Pictures included...

Pleas support for the Australian Shepherd! LOL I think it would make a great addition to webkinz world and a cute one at that. Maybe ganz could make it into a signature. I mean come on its just adorable! LOL I own one in real her name is spotty princess LOL I would love to own one on WW too. What do you think? Would you like to own a adorable pup like this on WW? LOL Want to know more about these cute dogs here are some facts about them:
Despite the name Australian Sheperd, it was developed in the United States. These dogs are hard working, they usually heard cattle or sheep but, they also are great family pets. They are very loyal, easy to train, and good guard dogs as well. They weigh up to 40-60 pounds. The height of these dogs vary. Males are usally 19 to 23 inches while the female is smaller usually 17 to 21 inches. The very interesting fact about this dog it can have multi colored eyes unlike other dogs. It could have a green eye while the other eye is brown and blue or even solid blue.
Here is some pictures of these cute dogs...
Click the image to open in full size.
I even found a cute plush..
Click the image to open in full size. the adorable should be webkinz plush: it would make a good one.

Last edited by cupcake00497; 08-22-2010 at 09:36 AM..
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2010, 06:58 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Support for the australian shepherd! Pictures included...

Aw the plush looks so cute!
I wonder what Ganz would make it look like.
I definitely support! *Rep*
Aikou is offline Female
Old 08-21-2010, 07:01 PM   #3

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

I like it! They should make a austraillian blue heeler too- thats the dog I have.
arnold995 is offline Female
Old 08-21-2010, 07:02 PM   #4
*Jordan

Bronze has much to be proud ofBronze has much to be proud ofBronze has much to be proud ofBronze has much to be proud ofBronze has much to be proud of

I support this 100%! I love webkinz dogs.
Bronze is offline Male
Old 08-22-2010, 11:57 AM   #5

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

those are so cute!
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2010, 11:58 AM   #6
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Yes! I love aussies.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 08-22-2010, 12:04 PM   #7

websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!

MUST> HAVE> IT>
Great idea! (:
websy is offline Male
Old 08-22-2010, 12:32 PM   #8
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

That's so cute!! I'd buy it
I think I'll try spriting that plush sometime
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2010, 03:37 PM   #9
Spike <3

wormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guide

wormie431 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2010, 04:59 PM   #10
Clothing Collecter

nicolejasmine14 is just really nicenicolejasmine14 is just really nice

i totally support wonderful idea
nicolejasmine14 is offline Female
Closed