Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2011, 10:34 AM   #1
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ
Webkinz :)

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Support for an addition for the Webkinz Stove,Blender,Sandwich Maker,Mega Stove & Super Chef Stove!

Hello! I have been asking on WKN for this and here is what I would like Ganz to do. To add an addition to all Webkinz Appliances. What does this mean? It means that on each appliance (Stove,Blender,Sandwich Maker,Mega Stove,Super Chef Stove) that there would be something on the left side or right side that would have a yellow box with 3 black dots on it (5 for Mega Stove). After putting in 3 or 5 ingredients or recipes in the appliance, it would shows what you made but on the yellow box with the 3 dots, the 3 dots would change color. It could be either red or green. Red would means its not an ingredient and green would mean it is. But it wouldn't tell which one is right and which one is wrong. Here's an example (I think the example will make more sense)

I put in the stove an Apple,Orange & Waffles. I get Gak but on the yellow box it shows 2 red dots and 1 green dot. The red dots means its not in the recipe and the green dot would mean its in the recipe. But, it wouldn't tell us WHICH ONES are wrong and WHICH ONES are right.

The only problem I have with this is that it would make it a lot more easier. But think about it, its a kid's site so adding that would make it a lot easier for kids to figure out recipes.

I hope you like my suggestion!
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2011, 10:40 PM   #2
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Default Re: Support for an addition for the Webkinz Stove,Blender,Sandwich Maker,Mega Stove & Super Chef Stove!

I support! That would make it easier to solve unsolved recipes.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 06-18-2011, 12:05 PM   #3
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Support for an addition for the Webkinz Stove,Blender,Sandwich Maker,Mega Stove & Super Chef Stove!

Cool, but there's one problem- how would the machine know which recipe you're making?
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2011, 12:33 PM   #4
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks for the support.

View Post Originally Posted by T9850
I support! That would make it easier to solve unsolved recipes.
Thanks for the support!

Last edited by wiiboy829; 06-18-2011 at 12:33 PM..
Old 06-18-2011, 05:51 PM   #5
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
Cool, but there's one problem- how would the machine know which recipe you're making?
Yep this is the problem I see too. For instance there are 2 secret recipes: Cogitaticake and Maizealoop which share two of the same ingredients (French Fries and Carrot Cake)

If I put it Corn + French Fries + Ingredient X would it tell me I had 2 ingredients right or only one?

Although I see how this could be helpful. Personally I sort of like it how it is right now. The best part about solving a recipe is the total shock of it.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 06-18-2011, 08:35 PM   #6
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
Yep this is the problem I see too. For instance there are 2 secret recipes: Cogitaticake and Maizealoop which share two of the same ingredients (French Fries and Carrot Cake)

If I put it Corn + French Fries + Ingredient X would it tell me I had 2 ingredients right or only one?

Although I see how this could be helpful. Personally I sort of like it how it is right now. The best part about solving a recipe is the total shock of it.
It would be two. I only did this because it would be a lot easier. Plus, doing combos is really fun but it kinda wastes time,kinzcash & effort. And then all of that wasted time,kinzcash & effort goes down the drain and then gets beaten up when you see someone who is new (sometimes) and happens to get the recipe right.
Old 06-18-2011, 09:33 PM   #7
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by wiiboy829
And then all of that wasted time,kinzcash & effort goes down the drain and then gets beaten up when you see someone who is new (sometimes) and happens to get the recipe right.
I think that's just the risk we have to take as recipe-solvers - we must persevere while knowing that the journey may end in disappointment. There may be many frustrations along the way, but when you finally solve a recipe it is, without a doubt, completely worth it.
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 06-19-2011, 08:51 AM   #8
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
I think that's just the risk we have to take as recipe-solvers - we must persevere while knowing that the journey may end in disappointment. There may be many frustrations along the way, but when you finally solve a recipe it is, without a doubt, completely worth it.

some hints somehow or somewhere would help. the recipes do not look like their picture, the recipes do not look like any of the ingredients, the recipes do not look like their names, etc, etc. yes, that is why it is such a shock to solve a recipe. but with the recipe making no sense to begin with, seems like just pulling three ingredients out of the air is the way to solve a recipe. would you call that a solve, i would call it an accident. LOL LOL

also, they say something like "solve Alliballibunsbuns" and that is it. DUH Ganz!

I am going to boombard them with Comments and Suggestions comments on Alliballibunsbuns starting today. wish me luck. LOL
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 06-19-2011, 06:13 PM   #9
balletrockstar85
Gifted

balletrockstar is just really niceballetrockstar is just really nice

I support! I think this is a great idea, especially because sometimes I mess up and put the right ingredients into the wrong appliance and get gak on accident.
balletrockstar is offline Female
Old 06-19-2011, 06:25 PM   #10
(◕‿◕✿)

allyb0 knows the way
allyb0 knows the wayallyb0 knows the wayallyb0 knows the way

I support too.! I think it's a reallr good idea. I have a hard time solving recipez
allyb0 is offline Female
Closed