Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2008, 11:45 AM   #1
Gift Guru

AddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Super W cape --- That lets normal Webkinz Fly!

okay so normal webkinz can go under water , why cant they fly!

Here is my idea

a webkinz blue ( like the blue on www.webkinz.com ) cape with a superman logo on it except the outline is yellow and it has a big W in the middle

it would replace the "top" ( when you dress your pet ) and it would be animated move , maybe flap when the webkinz flys

another cool idea to go with that could be that the webkinz wearing the cape put one of his arm's out infront of him ( like superman , or wack in wack the zingoz)

now where would it be available ? I know this is hard for some members but instead of it being a POTM , or an Exclusive item i think it should be an e-store item. Why? because it would take workers at ganz along time to recreate the pets to fly and put their arm out infront of them. However i think the cape should cost no more than $5.

Please tell me what you think!
AddictedToAnime21 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2008, 11:46 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Default Re: Super W cape --- That lets normal Webkinz Fly!

coooooooool
and funny that isnt a banana! hehe
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 07-25-2008, 11:49 AM   #3
aippr
Gifted

aippr is on a distinguished road

Good idea! I never thought that my webbies might ever fly!
aippr is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 11:54 AM   #4
Proud to be
Gifted

rockyosoccersox6 is an unknown quantity at this point

cool. but the only problem is that im not ready to buy things from the estore just yet. i want to wait until they work out the glitchs ( a bunch of my friends have not gotten some items that they have ordered off the estore and ganz will not give them their money back).
Old 07-25-2008, 12:06 PM   #5
Gift Guru

AddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond repute

but they do replace the codes... i think valleygram had that problem when it first came out.

i have bought 5 itemd from the estore and i have had no problems!
Old 07-25-2008, 12:08 PM   #6
fallbullet4
Gifted

smurfette6496 has a spectacular aura about

That's a really good idea! My opinion is though, is that you shouldn't use the estore. I say this because it's very overpriced and lots of people (including friends) haven't been satisfied with their purchases because they're glitched or whatever. Other people don't like to shop online. I think it should be a KinzStyle item, but that's just my opinion. I mean no offense at all.
smurfette6496 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 12:12 PM   #7
Webkinz :)
red667 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: Super W cape --- That lets normal Webkinz Fly!

It shuld be a W-Shop item so everyone can buy it. Maybe like 60kc-80kc?
Old 07-25-2008, 12:36 PM   #8
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by smurfette6496
That's a really good idea! My opinion is though, is that you shouldn't use the estore. I say this because it's very overpriced and lots of people (including friends) haven't been satisfied with their purchases because they're glitched or whatever. Other people don't like to shop online. I think it should be a KinzStyle item, but that's just my opinion. I mean no offense at all.
my items arnt glitched , at all!
Maybe a kinzstyle item , but kinzstyle items are just clothes...
i was thinking e-store because they have cool things there tha are really special and really detailed. Idk i just want them to make one!
Old 07-25-2008, 12:38 PM   #9
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

That would be awesome! I love your signature! it's adorable!
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 01:25 PM   #10
SwimGirl4Life
Gifted

SwimGirl4Life is on a distinguished road

That'd be cool! If WW accepted your idea, I would buy one, but I think it SHOULD be in the W-Shop. All the cool things are always in the KinzStyle shop, and I can't get clothes there... Anyways cool idea and cute siggy!
SwimGirl4Life is offline Female
Closed