Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2009, 06:34 PM   #1
28 Pets Since Dec.28
Gifted

gingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Super good idea-Get rid of those hackers!

I think Gaz should get a special bank. Not just for money, but also items. But not just that. We should also have a pin. Nuthing big, just 4 digits that are easy to remember, but can keep those dang hackers away. I know how annoying and sad it can be to get hacked, but this way it would be so much easier!!! If you still don't get what I'm saying, then how about I compare it with something...

Has anyone here heard of Runescape? Well my brother plays it, and he has been hacked about 2-3 times. Then he set a back a pin, (only 4 digites,) and he's never been hacked since. All you do is enter the 4 digits, then you have access! If you enter the pin wrong say 3 times, then you wouldn't be able to try again for a day.

I'm sure this would help a lot of people. And not only that, but it's a GREAT storage unit!!!
gingerspice55 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2009, 06:36 PM   #2
boom roasted
Webkinz :)

moonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guide

Default Re: Super good idea-Get rid of those hackers!

I agree. I also think that you should be able to set the pin for different areas of the site, like the login screen.
moonriver is offline Female
Old 04-29-2009, 08:20 PM   #3
28 Pets Since Dec.28
Gifted

gingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond repute

Yea it would be cool!
Old 04-29-2009, 09:01 PM   #4
I am a

bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!

I like that idea!! I haven't gotten hcked yet, but I'd love to be able to save up my money for rar items and such!
bbkmadi123 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2009, 09:30 PM   #5
28 Pets Since Dec.28
Gifted

Yea that ways its less tempting to spend it on other items that are most likely not necessary! (I do that a lot!)
Old 04-29-2009, 10:45 PM   #6
GiantPandaLover11

Pandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond repute

This has to be THE BEST idea I've heard to get rid of hackers!
It's like on Neopets,you have to enter a pin to get into your bank!
I think this would really work. Have you considered emailing GANZ your idea?
Pandah is offline Female
Old 05-03-2009, 02:44 PM   #7
28 Pets Since Dec.28
Gifted

I should! I really do think this would be soooo helpful!
Old 05-05-2009, 02:50 PM   #8
♥I love

palmisland is a glorious beacon of lightpalmisland is a glorious beacon of light

GREAT idea! This would be kinda like the code shop, if you enter a code a few times wrong you can't try again for a day. PLUS it would keep WW from running slowly because your dock is full up with items.
palmisland is offline Female
Old 05-06-2009, 09:10 PM   #9
28 Pets Since Dec.28
Gifted

EXACTLY! This would be good for everyone!
Old 05-07-2009, 05:32 AM   #10
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

i like this idea, but i sort of aready taken it, expect on the pin. good idea though
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Closed