Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2008, 01:31 AM   #1
oo Hoo..I'm
Gift Guru

Mater052403 is a name known to allMater052403 is a name known to allMater052403 is a name known to all

Default Summer Fest Idea

Hello everyone,

I just sent the suggestion to ganz (in the "contact us" section on ww) for a summerfest. The idea that i suggested was that they could have floating beach balls. The click-to-win prizes could be different ice creams, drinks, bathing suits, sunglasses, etc. I thought that maybe if many people suggested it that they might decide to do something like that.

So, if you would like a summerfest event, send in a suggestion on that page (the same one where you answer the surveys)...
Mater052403 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2008, 01:52 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

lyriczada is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Summer Fest Idea

I like that idea I will send them a suggestion now.
LyricZada

---------- lyriczada added 3 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

I thought I new where you were talking about to send the request and obviously I don't. Can you give me directions and I will make a suggestion as well to them. I think it's a great idea.
LyricZada

What about a back to school fest.

Last edited by lyriczada; 07-25-2008 at 01:52 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-25-2008, 01:53 AM   #3
LiveLoveLaughPray

LiveLoveLaugh is on a distinguished road

Great idea! They do so much the other half of the year with Fallfest & Winterfest, but summer is a bit of a let down...
I'll send a suggestion too!
LiveLoveLaugh is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 02:07 AM   #4
oo Hoo..I'm
Gift Guru

Mater052403 is a name known to allMater052403 is a name known to allMater052403 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by lyriczada
I like that idea I will send them a suggestion now.
LyricZada

---------- lyriczada added 3 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

I thought I new where you were talking about to send the request and obviously I don't. Can you give me directions and I will make a suggestion as well to them. I think it's a great idea.
LyricZada

What about a back to school fest.
When you log into WW, off to the right is the index. On the bottom, is "contact us". Once you click on that, click on the comments and suggestions bar along the top. Then you just fill out your suggestions and send them in.

* I know that we are probably too late for summer fest this year (since it is already the middle of July...where does the time go?) but maybe for next year. I'm not sure when Fall fest starts...
Old 07-25-2008, 02:11 AM   #5
alt1981black

alt1981black makes the others go WoWalt1981black makes the others go WoW
alt1981black makes the others go WoWalt1981black makes the others go WoWalt1981black makes the others go WoWalt1981black makes the others go WoWalt1981black makes the others go WoWalt1981black makes the others go WoWalt1981black makes the others go WoWalt1981black makes the others go WoWalt1981black makes the others go WoWalt1981black makes the others go WoWalt1981black makes the others go WoWalt1981black makes the others go WoW

WI Subscriber

I love a back to school fest. Perhaps we can click on apples to get prizes. We could win apples, tee shirts, or maybe even school stuff like markers and storybooks! I love that idea!
alt1981black is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 02:21 AM   #6
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Oooh I like that idea! I'll suggest that to Ganz! But I think we'll have to wait until next year, summer's almost over!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 03:49 AM   #7
Maddog2008

Sherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

I really like that idea! I'll suggest it to Ganz as well.
Sherbert_Mama is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 09:11 PM   #8
oo Hoo..I'm
Gift Guru

Don't forget.... send in your suggestions to Ganz.
Old 07-25-2008, 09:31 PM   #9
edgwood

Kinz Crazy is cool as a bunny clownKinz Crazy is cool as a bunny clownKinz Crazy is cool as a bunny clownKinz Crazy is cool as a bunny clownKinz Crazy is cool as a bunny clownKinz Crazy is cool as a bunny clownKinz Crazy is cool as a bunny clownKinz Crazy is cool as a bunny clown

I think that would be fun
Kinz Crazy is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 09:42 PM   #10
Gift Trainee

Zulzen is on a distinguished road

That would be cool. Suggestion sent, And I have multiple friends with webkinz and loads of siblings so I could have them send in a suggestion too.
Closed