Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2008, 06:44 PM   #1
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Default Suggetion for ganz.. about genders

I don't think that we should be able to choose our pet's gender... in the real world we don't decide our gender! So why should we get to pick?
I mean.. I think it should be on the inside of the tag when we open it.. so like, when we open to see the code, under the code it could say 'Congrats! Your pet is a _____!' - and that's the pet's gender.
What do you think?
Livi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2008, 06:50 PM   #2
daddysgirl42098
Webkinz :)

smiller2015 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Suggetion for ganz.. about genders

that sounds cool, ITS A SURPRIZE IN EVERY TAG!! as commecial peepsels would say!!!!! lolz

---------- smiller2015 added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

yay.... first reply!!

Last edited by smiller2015; 09-26-2008 at 06:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
smiller2015 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2008, 06:54 PM   #3
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Lol thanks for the reply
I just thought it would seem more realistic than being able to choose a gender.
Because I mean... after a while, it may make younger kids think they can deiced those kind of things, when they can't.
Livi is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 11:16 AM   #4
koalababy1324
Gifted

Webkinz2012 has a spectacular aura about

that would be cool. A+ Idea.
Webkinz2012 is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 11:18 AM   #5
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

I like to be able to choose the gender, bc if it;s a pink pony, and it's a boy, who wants a boy pink pony? or Pink whimsy dragon?
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 05:41 PM   #6
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Well.. I mean.. Ganz would make it realistic.. I doubt they would make a Pink Pony be a boy. It's your opinion though.
Livi is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 05:48 PM   #7
GreekAsianPanda

Now THAT would be awesome! There would be even more of a surprise when you get a trading card pet!! =D Rep point for you!! =DDD
Old 09-27-2008, 06:06 PM   #8
Webkinz :)
kwhite1663 is on a distinguished road

I don't know about that. some kids already have names picked out for there pets. I think that might make more costly on the pocket book to get the gender the child wants. I like it just the way it is. After all WW is not the real world. Make believe in soom things. This is an educational site, Why do we have to go so real world. Dose'nt any care about make believe any more? Spelling words and learming Math are great for all ages. Let Parents have a way to keep Make Believe in there childs life too. As well as $$$$$ in there pocket book, when a child wants a little brother or sister for one of there Webkins.

---------- kwhite1663 added 4 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

I ment that they have already picked out names for there new brother or sister, or are already set on a name for that new brother or sister they want to add to there Webkinz Family....

Last edited by kwhite1663; 09-27-2008 at 06:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-27-2008, 06:54 PM   #9
gupdoo3
Gifted

gupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to behold

I disagree. If Webkinz is supposed to be realistic, then why do you think the have these:

:goo::luvfrog::pg:?
gupdoo3 is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 06:58 PM   #10
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I like being able to choose

My son and I have 110 and ALL are boys Yes, even the pink pony, dragon, pink poodle, pink googles... i think I'm missing someone...

But there would end up being an issue w/ like the Lioness, since that is a girl and the Lions are boys..

It is a really great idea though That would be great for the surprise... but for us, I like to choose
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Closed