Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 12:57 PM   #1
Webkinzgurl23

Default Suggestions for WW???Tell me what you think

Do you think WW should......

1: Be able to see a whole map of kinzville and travel to different places in taxi's or in their own car

2: Be able to visit a mall and have different stores such as Justice Just for Webkinz and Arepostle-Webkinz style where you can purchase mini webkinz for your webkinz and clothes for your virtual avatar(read idea below)

3: Ever heard of Build-A-Bearville.com? If so, you know that you get your on special avatar. Well, do you think Ganz should have an avatar for the owner of the webkinz and Ganz actually create stuff for people such as kinzclothes. Well, you first have to buy the hair and clothes for your avatar(which cost you 500 KC to do so) and then you can go to the mall with you Webkinz either walking, hopping, slizzer or swimming beside your littel avatar?

IF YOU LIKE MY IDEAS, PLEASE LEAVE ME RATINGS

Last edited by Webkinzgurl23; 06-19-2009 at 01:31 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2009, 01:19 PM   #2
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Suggestions for WW???Tell me what you think

I like your ideas, but im not sure they are possible. First of all, Ganz would have to get permission to use Justice and Aeropastle. Next, it would take alot of programing to make. But absolutely love the avvie idea.
-Claire :]
p.s. dont ask for reps, its against the rules
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 06-19-2009, 07:36 PM   #3
I Love My
Webkinz :)

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Those are all great ideas. Thank you for
the suggestions.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 08:09 PM   #4
jdodo

dodo is a jewel in the roughdodo is a jewel in the rough

Well I like the first two but if they did do the third one ww wouldn't be about well......webkinz anymore bc it would be more about getting new things for your avater not your webkinz but ganz could make a new site with avaters.........................
~dodo
PS.Sorry not trying to be rude about your idea its just my opinion.
dodo is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 08:13 PM   #5
Those silly

gorawr[luv] is on a distinguished road

Cool ideas! I like the first one.
-Gorawr
gorawr[luv] is offline Female
Closed

Tags
wrong section