Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2009, 01:31 AM   #1
Gift Trainee

x3Kiwi is a jewel in the roughx3Kiwi is a jewel in the rough

Default Suggestions for Webkinz

1.Placeable Food
This is one of the suggestions that I've thought of that I really like. So the only thing I've really seen that you can place on a table is the fake Thanksgiving Turkey. There is a lot of cute recipes in WW. Also a lot of people collect certain foods. But you have to store them in rooms of fridges. Whats the fun in that? I was thinking that we could place food on tables. It can be for decoration. But if your pet gets hungry they can eat it by clicking on it. Also I'm not suggesting that the food go old if you don't put it back in the fridge, maybe bend the realistic food a little by not letting it go bad.

2.Go Green
Yes, yes. A lot of people make suggestions of going green. People say that if Webkinz needs to go green, they'd not have a game, turn off the game for a whole day or something, or use earth-friendly material for their merchandise. But this is kind of unrelated to Ganz going green. This is to remind members of Webkinz to recycle. I'm not that big of a fan of going green and recycling. But I thought this would be a cool idea. Once you feed your Webkinz a water bottle, or other plastic drinks, etc, a plastic empty bottle will go in your inventory. You can buy a little plastic recycling bin. You can throw the empty bottles in the recycling bin. The recycling bin will empty everday. If you recycle everyday on Webkinz for once a day for a week, you'll receive a prize.[You can only win the prize once, but can continue recycling]. Maybe a little recycling shirt can be the prize?

3.Code before the name!!
Some people make the mistake of accidently entering a Webkinz code for the name in the Adoption Agency. Some people think the code goes first, which it probably should. If you mess up and put in your code as the name, people can steal your account that way. I think they should switch it so you put the code in, then name, then security code. That'd be a good idea.

Silly suggestions, I know. But I hope you like the suggestions!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2009, 02:57 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all

Default Re: Suggestions for Webkinz

GREAT ideas!!! I dig the green one...recycling the plastic bottles from water, vitamins, etc. Maybe we could sell them back for a fraction of what we purchased them from in the wshop?
32saoirse is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 01:00 PM   #3
Gift Trainee

x3Kiwi is a jewel in the roughx3Kiwi is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by 32saoirse
GREAT ideas!!! I dig the green one...recycling the plastic bottles from water, vitamins, etc. Maybe we could sell them back for a fraction of what we purchased them from in the wshop?
Thanks for liking the suggestions. That's a cool idea but I thought maybe just recycling them for free. But it'd be nice if we could get a fraction of the Kinzcash we spent on it. Maybe if you recycle for a whole month you could get like a rare item or something. That would be cool. (But who would log on and recycle every day for a month? Lol).
Old 05-26-2009, 04:50 PM   #4
Wishes come True
Gift Guru

kidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all around

I liked the old way they let you do rooms. I mean how many times can you name a backyard my backyard or the backyard. I have some pets share a room and it would be nice to be able to say Nicole and Nancy's bedroom.

I'ld also think it would be fun to have a riding lawnmower that your pet could drive around and cut grass.
kidsed is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 04:52 PM   #5
Wishes come True
Gift Guru

kidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all around

oh yeah, I would also like to see bookshlves you can place books or toys on
kidsed is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 07:23 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

Magyk is on a distinguished road

I like the idea of recycling! It could encourage kids to recylcle in real life, and a way to get extra prizes. I have always wanted to put food on tables, like i my kitchen. It would be cute watching your pet eat it and recycle the rest.
Magyk is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 09:16 PM   #7
Merry Christmas
Gifted

WIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guide

Pretty Good ideas!
WIguy is offline Male
Closed