Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2009, 01:05 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Default Re: Suggestions thread, post all your Webkinz World Suggestions

View Post Originally Posted by maxima1
nice ideas everyone!

Ritzcracker, will it stay open this thread or will it close? ( If it needs to close/lock ( like in other forums ) I am fine with it! )
I don't think anyone would close it, though a moderator might move it. Threads do close automatically if no one posts of them for two weeks, but that's not a problem at this point.
Ritzcracker is online now Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2009, 06:50 PM   #12

maxima1 is a jewel in the roughmaxima1 is a jewel in the rough

hmm.... I have no ideas to think of...

Oh I know! Because they said if we get a figure and upload it, the second time you would get like 250 kinz cash instead. So why not make us instead be able to get the items and figures as we upload?

Short story: Make us get figure items and figures again if we uploaded 2+ of it instead of 250 kinzcash
maxima1 is offline Male
Old 08-20-2009, 09:20 PM   #13

haddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of light

I wish there was a button that you could click while you are in your room to gather all your webkinz together in that room. It takes forever to go get each pet from where ever they are and then load the room where they are going and switch to another pet and do it all again. FOREVER! You could just click "gather" and boom, your whole webkinz family is together!
Old 08-21-2009, 03:47 PM   #14

maxima1 is a jewel in the roughmaxima1 is a jewel in the rough

Haddy, I certainly agree! ( I have 50+ webkinz as of august 21, 09... got 2 signatures, bought a signature panda, Well lets forget this part! ) I have 50+ webkinz and like 80 rooms....

If that idea doesnt happen, I might ask my friend to get me all my pets in a certain room, for a cost
maxima1 is offline Male
Old 08-21-2009, 05:29 PM   #15
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I don't think this thread is entirely necessary, because that's what the section is for.
I'd love to see pet renaming, though. And, I don't like the "new" room-naming... for a long, long time you could name your rooms whatever you want, and I mean whatever! I'd certainly love that feature to be back again.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Closed