Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2009, 01:33 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

maxima1 is a jewel in the roughmaxima1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Suggestions thread, post all your Webkinz World Suggestions

Hi, I am not sure if this follows the rules, made already or in the wrong section, but if everything is alright, I would like to begin!

All you do is post your suggestions for webkinz world, look at other suggestions, and yea... pretty much...

Rules: Do not post anything that can hert others feelings, things that are mean and things that are innapropriate, and you MUST FOLLOW THE RULES OF HERE AND THE FORUM RULES.
OK, If you see any ideas you like for webkinz world, send them to the comment and suggestion center in the newspaper on webkinz, and done! The more they get, the better the odds of happening. Please post why you would like that suggestion to happen...

Now here are mine!

1: rename our pets ( I have a golden retriever called mme chocolate... a panda named pandy-panda and a racoon... named backyard racoon... and more which I would like to name like James, Sara, and others. I have 3 pets named after me!!! )

2: get wallpaper and flooring back ( if you bought flooring/wallpaper from the estore or long ago, you might want to put it in a different room.... )

3: type a name for our rooms ( What would I call a girl appartment, boy appartment, a park and a pizzeria? A restaurant ( Even if i call a pizzeria a restaurant, what about my other restaurants??? ))

4: Sell our rooms for half money ( I have like 80 empty rooms, 4 used... ) If you sold a room, you get the furniture and wallpaper/flooring back to your dock, and you choose a room your pets to go to.... In an empty spot....

Thanks- Maxima1 :bdog:
maxima1 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2009, 03:19 PM   #2

~KinzQueen~ has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Suggestions thread, post all your Webkinz World Suggestions

5. A bank for kinzcash... you could start saving up for something, and not be tempted to spend it! (I have trouble with spending sprees at the Wshop!)

6. A new storage unit for wallpaper, floors, coupons etc. Stuff that you can't store in other containers. (It would be nice to be able to clean out your dock)

That's all I can think of for now, I really like your ideas, maxima1!
~KinzQueen~ is offline Female
Old 08-12-2009, 03:27 PM   #3
kindness, pass it on
Gift Guru

webkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonder

I want them to make an exclusive out of the creepy sunflower with the eye in the middle that is in the creepy path of the magical forest. And it should randomly blink!

Storage for walls/floors is a HUGE want of mine!

Really want a swingset w/slide and everything for your yard!

Want a lawnmower that you can mow patterns into the grass in your yard.

Pause & mute buttons when playing games in the arcade with be great!

Last edited by webkizzle; 08-12-2009 at 03:48 PM..
webkizzle is offline Female
Old 08-12-2009, 04:22 PM   #4
Babs2506 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I would like an extra section in my dock to store all of the items I'm keeping to trade.
Babs2506 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2009, 05:23 PM   #5

I like all of your ideas! I sure will sugest them, and hopefully, it would happen someday!
maxima1 is offline Male
Old 08-12-2009, 05:33 PM   #6

jerilarry will become famous soon enough

how about combs and brush's to put on the salon tables.
I agree with sell the room even for 100.
More room themes like the store that was great.
different mirors for the room and bathroom.
new electronic items like flt screens more colors.
new cabinets like oak or walnut with top cabinets to go with them.
jerilarry is offline Female
Old 08-12-2009, 07:33 PM   #7
Beam me up, I'm
Gifted

Kinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to behold

I totally love the idea of being able to name our rooms whatever we want (within reason) and maybe they could make that an option for the people who are on kinzchat plus?

Other than that, here are my suggestions:
1. the ability to display food in our rooms
2. an easier way to sell large amounts of items in the w-shop
3. all items could go in underwater, indoor or outdoor rooms. That way, I could create a VERY realistic farm for my pets.
4. something to go with the cute golf cart. We could have holes, flags, golf attire, cute clubs and bags....maybe even an 18th hole juice bar.
5. the ability to view our own movies on our tv.
Kinz Queen is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 01:39 AM   #8

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

You might not know this, but there is a special section in the forum for suggestions for Ganz. It's one of the sub-folders in the "Somebody help" section.

Great ideas!
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 03:53 AM   #9

nice ideas everyone!

Ritzcracker, will it stay open this thread or will it close? ( If it needs to close/lock ( like in other forums ) I am fine with it! )
maxima1 is offline Male
Old 08-13-2009, 08:09 AM   #10

24steeler will become famous soon enough

storie houses?
24steeler is offline Male
Closed