Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2012, 12:37 AM   #1
meowwich
Webkinz :)

meow with me will become famous soon enough

Default SUGGESTIONS FOR BETTER WEBKINZ EXPERIENCE

I have a few suggestions that I have attempted to relay to webkinz via phone that would improve our playing experiences tremendously.
1. move the challenges to right side of screen or make it in a folder in a unused area of screen, so it will not hide the room list in trade rooms.
2. create a special estore exchange room, this would be where we had bought the christmas crackers and got tons of duplicated mix-matched pieces of clothings, we could go into the estore exchange room and put up a duplicate and request exchange for a missing piece of any of the clothings.
3. on the dock we have catagories gifts, food, clothes, furniture, objects. (for the clothing catagory it needs to be broken down as follows: hats, face wear, shirts, belts, jeans, dresses, shoes) this is because many webkinz keeps all their clothes on dock to change into or so they know how many they have of an item or else they may forget and trade their only item. if they had them in broken down catagories it would be easier in trade rooms to find a clothing item for trade like for example a pet is requesting a dress we have 600 clothing items in dock it takes forever to find them.
4. also when in a trade you have 3 items up to show, you then replace one item and it goes back to the start you then have to tab through thousands of items to find where you were, it can get fusterating. it needs to be where it stays at the point you are working from.
If I did duplicate any suggestions I want to apolize now but this is stuff that would make it a more relaxing fun experience. Thank you.
meow with me is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2012, 07:09 AM   #2

Dolphinheart is a creator of wonder
Dolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonder

Default Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR BETTER WEBKINZ EXPERIENCE

I support!
Dolphinheart is offline Female
Old 01-11-2012, 03:56 PM   #3

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Quote:
4. also when in a trade you have 3 items up to show, you then replace one item and it goes back to the start you then have to tab through thousands of items to find where you were, it can get fusterating. it needs to be where it stays at the point you are working from.
That would be probably the single most helpful change one could ask for. Thanks!
Old 01-12-2012, 10:43 AM   #4
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Good suggestions.

On the dock:
at the very least, add an End of Dock to the menu that shows the last (size up to 9) items.

Old 01-12-2012, 10:58 AM   #5
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Great suggestions

I have these too.

When you switch on your phone, it lets you choose the colour zone rather than you having to change zones. It's really slow on a non-deluxe account!

Storage for coupons, they should make a Filing Cabinet you can put in your room. I have so many!
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 01-12-2012, 05:49 PM   #6

Mushupug will become famous soon enough

Awesome ideas!! I hope Ganz listens, but they always have and excuse not to follow logic LOL
Mushupug is offline Female
Old 01-12-2012, 05:52 PM   #7

lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!

These are all great, and in my opinion are pretty necessary. Hope Ganz will take them into consideration!
lemonjuice97 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2012, 05:54 PM   #8
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Great ideas! I support completely!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 01-13-2012, 01:35 PM   #9
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by meow with me
I have a few suggestions that I have attempted to relay to webkinz via phone that would improve our playing experiences tremendously.
1. move the challenges to right side of screen or make it in a folder in a unused area of screen, so it will not hide the room list in trade rooms.
This would be wonderful. The challenges interfere with using any lists on the left side, make it hard to move any items they overlap and (something that is really bugging me) make room pictures less attractive. A folder or even a drop down menu would be much better!
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 01-13-2012, 04:33 PM   #10
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I support them all.
T9850 is offline Male
Closed