Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2007, 08:51 AM   #11
Gift Guru
Grandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: Suggestions.

I would love to see the ability to use inside and outside things anywhere you want to. Imagine what you could do with what you already have. I want to create a glade room with my carriage bed and would love to use the fairy forest tree in it.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2007, 09:31 AM   #12
Gift Guru
cbay9198 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Kay1615
I also think there should be a way to upgrade your room, like from a small room to a medium room, or medium to big. That way you could keep your wallpaper and save some money, so you don't have to completely demolish it and create another room. 500 kc to upgrade/downgrade sounds good

I've already submitted these to webkinz before, though, and they havent done anything. =(
In addition to upgrading rooms, I'd love to see an option to click and drag your room to another area on your map without having to remove every item, buy a new room, and re-populate it.

Another thing I'd love to be able to do is add some of the food into my room decor. I'd love to be able to set my table with dinner. At the very least allow some colas or root beer on the tables in my Kinz Sports Lounge.

Last edited by cbay9198; 10-04-2007 at 09:31 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-04-2007, 09:37 AM   #13
Lil Kinz
WKPanda is an unknown quantity at this point

My daughter and i both REALLY wish there were more skirts or dresses!!!!!! (There really isn't much for girl-clothes, other than boy-clothing in girl-colors.) Some Victorian style nightgowns, lace shawls or ponchos, a few really girls things. Swing coats are style that is very girly and looks great on a pudgy stuffed-animal figure. the dressing room is a GREAT idea... it is SO disappointing to see how a cute little top gets stretched skin-tight onto a bear and loks horrid, leaving us wishing we could pick the next size up or something... is there a way to change the sizes? Almost everything looks awful on a panda, but in real life, I've made that panda some cute little doll dresses... why is there not one single thing for clothing that looks pretty when you put it on? I know it's for boys, too, and there's lots of boy stuff, but how about just a little bit of truly girls stuff... not a pink t-shirt, because a t-shirt is just boy-style... but how about an empire-waist dress with ruffles and lace or something pretty for girl pets?

Try-before-you-buy would be really great... you're SO right about the dressing room!