Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2009, 10:00 PM   #11
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Default Re: A suggestion for WW: Turning off lights to teach kids the need to conserve energy

Great idea, thanks :]
vanvan20 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2009, 09:51 AM   #12
DuckKin is my userna
Gift Trainee

katykinz has a spectacular aura aboutkatykinz has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: A suggestion for WW: Turning off lights to teach kids the need to conserve energy

This is a great idea! I would love to see this in Webkinz World. They should also make it so you can "recycle" specially marked Wshop items.
katykinz is offline Female
Old 05-20-2009, 01:24 AM   #13
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Great idea
Thanks (:
Old 05-20-2009, 01:41 AM   #14
HuskinsdadE
Gifted

cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds
cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds

Donation Award 

That IS a nice idea. I always thought about them adding Kinz Cash to a bank account. We can all agree that this is a wonderful platform to help teach areas of interest and responsibilities.

Now it is only a matter of being creative - and having Ganz implement these new ideas.
cnetski is offline Male
Old 05-20-2009, 02:25 AM   #15
Webkinz :)

32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by vanvan20
Hi
Thanks for coming. Please feel free to comment

Since we are where we are today, the Earth, our beautiful home, is getting warmer and becoming less beautiful. I thought of this because kids today need to be aware about helping the Earth. Maybe you could possibly have a light switch in each room in your webkinz house, by the door, and possibly when you clicked the switch, the lights could go on and off. The screen wouldn't go completely black, but the light would be dimmer. Maybe even as a bribe, you could receive maybe 50 kc for turning off the lights, but to prevent people abusing this, maybe you could only receive 50 kc a day for turning off the lights. And maybe, to take this a step farther, the kids will turn of their lights at home, too! I don't know about you, but I think this is a fairly good idea. Let me know whatcha think!

- Van
I agree with you. I've often wondered if the room lights could be turned off as the outside/tree top rooms have night and day, why couldn't the actual rooms? Great idea!
32saoirse is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 05:10 PM   #16
Do you like cake?

rachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud of

Oh thats a good idea! Maybe you could have a switch and you could click it as much as you want but you would only get maybe 5 bucks for every room you turn the lights off. but you could only get money once a day. (so if you got money from one room you cant get money from it till the next day)

but you wouldnt be able to turn it off outside thats like turning the sun off
rachel21 is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 05:10 PM   #17

tromboneaphone has a spectacular aura abouttromboneaphone has a spectacular aura about

That's an excellent teaching idea. And I wouldn't complain about a little extra kinzcash each day either.
tromboneaphone is offline Male
Old 05-31-2009, 03:32 PM   #18
Gift Guru

thanks everyonee.
Great job on commenting and adding your thoughts
Old 05-31-2009, 07:59 PM   #19
Annuit Coeptis

DwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Very good idea! I even suggested that once! LOL (I wasn't even a member of Webkinz Insider Yet and didn't know about this thread) Rep point for you!
DwarfHamster101 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 08:02 PM   #20
uvs being an insane

Smiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud of

I like that idea! I think not only is it a good way to help kids learn to be a litttle greener, it's also kinda cute! And it goes well with that ad that ww had where you could turn of the lights!
Smiley Rockr is offline Female
Closed