Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 06:37 PM   #81
:)
Webkinz :)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Suggesting A Webkinz : Signature Endangered Species White Tiger

Thanks, please don't forget to tell others about this thread!
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2010, 02:42 PM   #82

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

Please keep replying!

ALSO I'm Making a New Thread For A Webkinz Loggerhead Sea Turtle Idea SOON (a link to the thread will be posted when I make the thread) !
Old 04-16-2010, 03:42 PM   #83
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

I love white tigers! They're beautiful creatures, and yes, very endangered. I think it would be a good idea for GANZ to do because they'd make a lot of money off of the pet since so many tiger/big cat/white tiger lovers and many more people would buy it! Nice suggestion!
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 04:10 PM   #84

Thanks Webbieluvr1924! By the Way here is the link to my new thread:

Suggesting A Webkinz: Signature Endangered Species Loggerhead Sea Turtle
Old 04-16-2010, 06:06 PM   #85
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Oh, I'd buy three! I have wanted one for as long as I can remember...and of course, it has to be a royal white bengal tiger! Blue eyes, beautiful white and black stripes...
Krambi, Apollo and Artemis, here I come!
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 08:05 PM   #86
smarly has a spectacular aura about

i love that idea i have an idea cool wall paper and flooring it should be tiger stripes of course white and black and its psi should be blck and white hot dog maker:bt:
smarly is offline Female
Old 04-17-2010, 07:09 AM   #87

Smarly good thinking!
Old 04-17-2010, 08:36 AM   #88
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

This is an amzing thread!!Wow!I hope Ganz makes this one!!
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2010, 08:52 AM   #89

I have thought of a creative idea for this pet!The Sanctuary Pack could be Mountain themed and there would be 3D mountains (the Floor could be 3D grass maybe). More Ideas coming soon!

Make Sure You Check Out My Other Thread:

Suggesting A Webkinz: Signature Endangered Species Loggerhead Sea Turtle

Last edited by iNFiNiTY93; 04-17-2010 at 08:52 AM..
Old 04-17-2010, 10:19 AM   #90

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

I would love a white tiger!!! But I can't see the avatar or the signature; could someone post them again, please?
Safire25509 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bethany♥, clover<3you!!, infinity93 was here!