Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 11:49 AM   #41
kkristyna
Webkinz :)

kkristyna is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Suggesting A Webkinz

That's a great webkinz! I really hope they make them! I think you should suggest it
kkristyna is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2010, 01:33 PM   #42
:)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, please still tell everyone you know about this. It would mean a lot to me if this idea ( Signature Endangered Species White Tiger) became a Webkinz.
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 03:05 PM   #43
<3 Records!

SelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talent

I think it's an awesome idea! I support!
SelenaRules<3 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 07:55 PM   #44

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone know what the Sig. End. Cloud Leopard looks like? Does it look like the white tiger? If anyone has pictures please post here, i'm trying to find out if it looks like a white tiger.

Thanks,
iNFiNiTY93
Old 04-04-2010, 03:57 PM   #45
Everything

CheekyLove is a jewel in the roughCheekyLove is a jewel in the rough

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...u-want-613343/
Please post your idea here you will get full credit for it!
CheekyLove is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 09:34 AM   #46

The avatar and the signature are now available to any WI members who support this idea so if you like this idea feel free to use these. The advertisments were both made by WI member- Quack Quack and Resized by both WI Members- CocoaBean and Quack Quack, so here they are:

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Also please spread the word around WI about this thread so we can get more supporters!

Last edited by iNFiNiTY93; 04-05-2010 at 09:33 AM..
Old 04-06-2010, 03:31 PM   #47

Moonshine will become famous soon enough

Wow. The white tiger is my favorite animal so I was actually thinking about making a thread for a webkinz one. I'm glad I didn't though now. I definitely support. What would it's PSF & PSI be?

Last edited by Moonshine; 04-06-2010 at 03:37 PM..
Moonshine is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 08:50 PM   #48

Moonshine, i'm not sure yet. Whatever Ganz creates maybe.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:06 PM   #49
brainyact3

ozzy is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: Suggesting A Webkinz

i love suggesting pets! i suggest a signature giraffe. they are my favorites (:

i also think that having a "Gray Calico Cat" is another good idea I came up with, kinda looking like this:

Click the image to open in full size.
Ganz could call her the Snowhoe Cat! *Snowshoe being her name )

i also suggest a hamster and gerbil.

thanks for reading, ~~ozzy (:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg103_0733.jpg (470.8 KB, 18 views)
ozzy is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 11:36 PM   #50
ツ║They call me Blaze

BlazingAces has a spectacular aura about

Smile Re: Suggesting A Webkinz

This sounds like a pretty good idea, i support. I was actually wondering if they would ever make this pet myself. Nice pics and idea.
BlazingAces is offline Male
Closed

Tags
bethany♥, clover<3you!!, infinity93 was here!