Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 01:32 PM   #21
:)
Webkinz :)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Suggesting A Webkinz

Please tell everyone you know about this so it won't become a locked thread!
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2010, 07:29 PM   #22
Lil Kinz
puppydog81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Suggesting A Webkinz

i think it is a great idea! i would totally buy it!!!
puppydog81 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 07:49 PM   #23
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

I suggest new webkinz types all the time! I figure they need to hear what kind of animals we want so they'll make animals that we want. Today I suggested a binturong because I thought it would be cool if they started making real animals that are less known. That way we learn about a new animal species and it'll be cool and unique rather than another cat. Don't get me wrong, I love cats and I get them all the time I was just using that as an example.
I've really been wanting a signature horse. They haven't made a horse in a long time and it'd be nice if they updated the quality and size
but I love your idea of the white tiger. they are quite exquisite. I actually just made an account that's going to be all tigers so a white one would be great! Suggest it! and you can suggest it multiple times fi you like even (like once a day) make sure they hear you
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 09:44 PM   #24
empoleon098

empoleonmasta is on a distinguished road

cool idea! they should make other fantastic tigers too! my suggestion, idk what you would call it, but it would be a tiger with orange stripes and black fur. anyone have a name?
empoleonmasta is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 04:56 PM   #25

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

If you support this idea you can(YOU DON'T HAVE TO) have a link to this thread on your signature like mine.
Old 04-02-2010, 05:18 PM   #26
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

Oooh, tigers are such beautiful animals. I would love to see one in WW!
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 08:17 PM   #27

Thanks, i'm so glad this many people are interested!
Old 04-02-2010, 08:19 PM   #28
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Silly enough! I was thinking this a long while ago, and made a picture!

You can use it on your thread if you want (if you wouldn't mind giving me credit to the pic on the first post )
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Quack Quack; 04-02-2010 at 08:22 PM..
Old 04-02-2010, 08:25 PM   #29

Oh my Gosh!!! It's AMAZING, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!! I'll totally give you credit thanks again!
Old 04-02-2010, 08:30 PM   #30
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

i'll suport
lego is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bethany‚ô•, clover<3you!!, infinity93 was here!