Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2010, 08:51 PM   #1
:)
Webkinz :)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

Exclamation Suggesting A Webkinz : Signature Endangered Species White Tiger

I'm thinking about suggesting a Webkinz a to Ganz, I was thinking the Signature Endangered Species White Tiger. I'm not sure if that would be a good suggesting or not, so I posted here to see what you think. PLEASE BE HONEST ON YOUR OPINION AND PLEASE DON'T COPY MY IDEA. Thanks and please post ASAP!
Thanks!Click the image to open in full size.

Here's a virtual picture of it made by WI user : Quack Quack also there's a avatar and signature made by Quack Quack and re-sized by WI member- CocoaBean. If you support this idea and your a member of WI feel free to use the avatar and signature. Thanks sooo much for everyone's support and please keep replying.

Virtual Picture :
Click the image to open in full size.

If you want to use the Avatar or Signature you have to resize it Sorry

Last edited by iNFiNiTY93; 04-17-2010 at 11:34 AM..
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2010, 09:01 PM   #2
knuths

knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!

Default Re: Suggesting A Webkinz

i love big cats, and tigers! you should suggest this to ganz
knuths is offline Female
Old 03-03-2010, 09:06 PM   #3
elcome Back To

GemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond repute

White tigers are usually in captivity. They are albino, and can not survive in the wild....

So, I don't know.

(Unless I'm wrong, I learnt this from a rather dated book ^^; )
GemPhantom is offline Female
Old 03-04-2010, 06:20 PM   #4
:)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

I did some research on white tigers so I wanted to share it with you
Endangered White Tiger

Click the image to open in full size.There are only around 200 of the white tigers left in the world. White tigers are an Asian species, found from the frozen tundra of the Soviet Far East, south to the humid jungles of Malaya and Indonesia, and west to the hot, hardwood forests of India. There are five living subspecies; three others are already extinct. Current estimates put the world population of wild tigers at about 5,000-7,000, the most numerous race being the Bengal race, distributed among some 18 tiger reserves and sanctuaries of India (and a half-dozen in Nepal and Bangladesh), accounting for over two-thirds of all wild tigers.

Tigers are a protected species all over the world. Even though it's completely illegal to hunt them, people are still slaying these beautiful creatures.

Wild mysteries rewind:
During the last 100 years, merely 12 white tigers have been spotted in the wild in India; giving an approximate proportion of 1 white tiger for every 10,000 normal pigmented (orange) tigers.
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2010, 07:40 PM   #5
Steelers Nation
Gifted

webkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Oops! I just saw yours after I made my thread!

But I love your idea! The white tiger's my favorite animal!
webkinzchick1 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2010, 09:55 PM   #6
Wat

sapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wonder

That would be great! I really hope they make them!
sapphire6868 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2010, 10:12 PM   #7
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

Omg yea they should and some of the money should go to help them!
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 03-04-2010, 10:17 PM   #8
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by iNFiNiTY93
I'm thinking about suggesting a Webkinz a to Ganz, I was thing the Signature Endangered Species White Tiger. I'm not sure if that would be a good suggesting or not, so I posted here to see what you think. PLEASE BE HONEST ON YOUR OPINION AND PLEASE DON'T COPY MY IDEA. Thanks and please post ASAP!
Thanks!Click the image to open in full size.

Sorry I meant thinking not thing!
I love this idea ~ I actually wrote to Ganz this past August and asked them to consider adding it to their Signature line. Great minds think alike!
Please do write to them and suggest it also, I would love this Webkinz!
Old 03-05-2010, 08:36 AM   #9
LilMissLaughter

LilMissLaughter is a glorious beacon of lightLilMissLaughter is a glorious beacon of lightLilMissLaughter is a glorious beacon of light

That would be really cool. But I mean, they just made the Sig. Endangered Bengal Tiger.
LilMissLaughter is offline Female
Old 03-05-2010, 09:22 AM   #10
Gift Guru

PaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roost

Donation Award 

I love the Bengal Tiger, and have been wanting to get one. But I love the idea of the White Tiger too. These are such rare and majestic creatures, I have loved them ever since I saw one in a zoo.

I think it would make a great addition! Webkinzchic1 had a great idea on her thread as doing it as one of the Small Endangered Signature line since Ganz just did the Bengal Tiger.
PaperButterfly is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bethany‚ô•, clover<3you!!, infinity93 was here!