Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2013, 10:50 AM   #11
hats Taters Precious
Gifted

Susiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicness
Susiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Strength Class is too fast....

View Post Originally Posted by Becky71W
I have suggested that they bring tutoring back. That would be a great Deluxe kick back!!! (Yes I am Deluxe) When I first started I didn't have enough kinz cash to pay the 250kc for tutoring. Now that I do, it is gone.

OH yeah.... It was called "tutoring" not cheating... haha! I wish they would bring it back too. I have more kinzcash than I know what to do with. Making it Deluxe would be a good idea.

Susiejax is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2013, 11:19 AM   #12
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

No disrespect to any of you, however, I most definitely have to disagree wit this suggestion.
I struggled to find my L10 Strength sweet spot for the first few of my 18 Graduates, and now have them competing with each other to see who finishes the class with the most seconds left!

I do like Dixie's suggestion, and while it may not work for everyone, for whatever reasons, a member can also open an additional account and simply have the 2nd account on the MAP page while the main account attends L 10 Strength Class.
In addition, your Public Library usually has antiquated computer terminals (mine does!) that are epic slow, I know this method worked for a few of my pets when I was at the L10 experimenting stage.

I did start this Thread in the stone ages; perhaps we could revisit opening it again and throw a nudge to Ganz:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...demy-*-663592/

Keep your head high, please don't give up and remember it is not the end of the world to not pass today, but know you will succeed and have that Diploma one day! I know you won't believe this, but if I can complete Strength Class - trust me when I say this: anyone can!
The best of Luck to each of you!
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 11-10-2013, 03:13 AM   #13
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the boss
Ritzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the boss

Having an older computer definitely helps. But even with newer ones, sometimes it's a matter of finding out exactly what works. On our really old computer from 5 years ago, I could just do it as it was. Then a few years ago I'd use Firefox, and run about 3 news clips at the same time, but then Firefox went all jerky on me a year or two ago. I thought I could never finish those last few strength classes. Then I once had two WW accounts open at the same time a few months ago on Google Chrome, and decided to try, and sure enough I could do it. The odd thing is that Chrome used to be jerky for me, but not anymore. So the account I'm not doing classes on I go to an animated page, such as the map or your house (or a garden in the rain is even better). So that's what works for me now. If I want it even slower, I wait till mid/late afternoon, when everyone else is also on, and it is even easier.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 11-10-2013, 08:07 AM   #14
Babs1978

Babs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the rep
Babs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the rep

I find that I can not do this class on my laptop either to fast. I have to use my desktop which it a tad slower and it works fine.
Babs is offline Female
Closed

Tags
double d scotland, fish fashionistas, kinzville academy, level 10, strength class