Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2013, 05:15 PM   #1
hats Taters Precious
Gifted

Susiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicness
Susiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicness

Default Strength Class is too fast....

I know this has been discussed before, but I wanted to bring it forward again--

My pet has been stuck on level 10 strength class for a reallllllly long time. The only reason he even made it there was because he bought his way to level 10, (when it was still allowed). Remember that?

Anyway, now that he's there, he just can't pass even one class. The targets are just too small, and the laptop is just too fast.

Please, Ganz, consider making the targets a little larger. I'd love to have the diploma! Well, my "cheating his way to the top" pet would anyway...
Susiejax is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2013, 05:51 PM   #2
send help
Webkinz :)

webkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glory
webkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glory

Default Re: Strength Class is too fast....

Level 10 can be a really big pain, especially in the strength class.
One thing you can do, besides bombarding GANZ asking them to make it easier can be to lag your browser. If you have Internet Explorer, great, use that.
Open up a bunch of big website tabs, something with really big flash files or something. Anything that WILL make your computer lag. Now Webkinz should be moving at a much slower rate, making it easier to hit the target just right.

But yeah, just making the class easier would remove a lot of stress from most members
Old 11-07-2013, 06:08 PM   #3
ish you well
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

You can always try opening up another browser window or a BUNCH of them and play youtube videos....it slows things WAY down. That's how I do the level 10 agility
I can do 1 out of maybe 4 that way. It's slow, but it works.

Go to your webkinz through Google browser (chrome)
open up your internet explorer browser and open new window go to youtube, open new window go to youtube, open new window go to youtube
Find a long running video and play it through each open window

Go back to google chrome Webkinz and try your weight class WHILE the videos are playing. It will be slow, but your SHOULD be able to finish it.
One more thing .... turn off your speakers LOL
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-07-2013, 06:16 PM   #4
hats Taters Precious
Gifted

Susiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicness
Susiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I love this tip
I will definitely try this next time!

Thanks
Old 11-07-2013, 06:21 PM   #5
scotlandd

scotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicness
scotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicness

For a long time Strength never worked right, 1. It goes to fast as you said 2. It appears as if you should have got the target, but then it say's missed 3. When it did work right years ago I could pass level 10 easier.

They should get it working again
scotlandd is offline Male
Old 11-07-2013, 07:11 PM   #6

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

I have the same problem. I scraped my way to level 10 passing one class every five days or so, and to date I've only passed one level 10 class. All the other courses (agility, cooking, whatever) I can pass just fine, it's just that darn strength class I have tried opening tabs and running videos in the background, but I find that makes it glitchy and even harder to pass as it makes the bar jerk up and down unpredictably.
I 100% support this
dragonkid07 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2013, 02:55 AM   #7
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

Oh, I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE it if they fixed this! Ganz, PLEASE listen!
vanberk is offline Female
Old 11-09-2013, 03:52 AM   #8
Totally Wacky

tribbles is a def. WINNER!tribbles is a def. WINNER!
tribbles is a def. WINNER!tribbles is a def. WINNER!tribbles is a def. WINNER!tribbles is a def. WINNER!tribbles is a def. WINNER!tribbles is a def. WINNER!tribbles is a def. WINNER!tribbles is a def. WINNER!tribbles is a def. WINNER!tribbles is a def. WINNER!tribbles is a def. WINNER!tribbles is a def. WINNER!tribbles is a def. WINNER!tribbles is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
You can always try opening up another browser window or a BUNCH of them and play youtube videos....it slows things WAY down. That's how I do the level 10 agility
I can do 1 out of maybe 4 that way. It's slow, but it works.

Go to your webkinz through Google browser (chrome)
open up your internet explorer browser and open new window go to youtube, open new window go to youtube, open new window go to youtube
Find a long running video and play it through each open window

Go back to google chrome Webkinz and try your weight class WHILE the videos are playing. It will be slow, but your SHOULD be able to finish it.
I wish this would work for me...but with a quad-core processor and fast internet speed i have given up playing at the academy .
Old 11-09-2013, 08:22 AM   #9
hats Taters Precious
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by dragonkid07
I have the same problem. I scraped my way to level 10 passing one class every five days or so, and to date I've only passed one level 10 class. All the other courses (agility, cooking, whatever) I can pass just fine, it's just that darn strength class I have tried opening tabs and running videos in the background, but I find that makes it glitchy and even harder to pass as it makes the bar jerk up and down unpredictably.
I 100% support this

Your situation exactly matches mine. I find that running simultaneous windows glitches things up too much. The other classes were cake

Thanks for backing me up
Old 11-09-2013, 09:01 AM   #10

Becky71W knows the way
Becky71W knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Susiejax
I know this has been discussed before, but I wanted to bring it forward again--

My pet has been stuck on level 10 strength class for a reallllllly long time. The only reason he even made it there was because he bought his way to level 10, (when it was still allowed). Remember that?

Anyway, now that he's there, he just can't pass even one class. The targets are just too small, and the laptop is just too fast.

Please, Ganz, consider making the targets a little larger. I'd love to have the diploma! Well, my "cheating his way to the top" pet would anyway...
I have suggested that they bring tutoring back. That would be a great Deluxe kick back!!! (Yes I am Deluxe) When I first started I didn't have enough kinz cash to pay the 250kc for tutoring. Now that I do, it is gone.
Becky71W is offline Female
Closed

Tags
double d scotland, fish fashionistas, kinzville academy, level 10, strength class