Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2009, 02:04 PM   #1
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

Default Storage Space and PIN Numbers! [:

Hi!

Sorry if there were any ideas similar to this, but the V-Bulletin search isn't working for me :/

Anyways, my idea would be to create a storage center section in WW! It could be where people can store all of the unwanted items from their dock into a storage center, which can be organized into item categories like the W-Shop (i.e., clothes, food, furniture, etc). I think that this would be especially helpful because you can't store things like wallpaper anywhere in your room, and they can gather up in your dock and get annoying. Storage rooms and a bazillion rattan toyboxes can also get pretty pricey. And it would also help to speed up WW for some people, because stuffed docks can make it slow (maybe this could be for a fee, but I'd personally like it better if it was for free... I used to play Neopets and they did something like this... LOL)

My other idea was to create a simple four-digit PIN number (or WIN ) for people to enter in order certain actions such as sending gifts via kinzpost or selling items to the W-shop. This would help reduce the risk of people stealing things from others' accounts. Of course this function would be optional, because some might consider it annoying

Thanks for reading!

xo

Soccerox7

Anyone like the idea?

Last edited by soccerox7; 10-30-2009 at 02:04 PM..
soccerox7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2009, 05:11 PM   #2
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Storage Space and PIN Numbers! [:

Good ideas! The "WIN"s would definitely help lots of accounts keep from getting hacked/ruined.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 10-30-2009, 05:16 PM   #3
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I LOVE it! Great idea with the WIN #s!
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 05:16 PM   #4
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

GREAT IDEA! You have some awesome points there.

Defently send these to Ganz

I would love a storage center to get rid of wallpapers, and I think people would feel a lot more comfortable with a WIN number
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 10-30-2009, 11:20 PM   #5
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

Thank you, guys!
Old 10-30-2009, 11:23 PM   #6
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Yeah there was a thread on this before. A lot of people posted, wrote and called ganz but nada no luck. I loved how neopets did that. You can lock your bank savings there now too so if you get hacked your stuff is still there. I think I had that account for 10 years now and stuff is still safe because of those extra safety locks.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 10-31-2009, 11:06 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

lizzy09 is on a distinguished road

we definitely need a way to store wall paper and floors somewhere else. I try to keep my dock pretty clean. I hate scrolling through a bunch of stuff to find something. I have 3 gems wallpapers and a couple others that ive won, but havent decided where to put them (which is really important, since we cant move them!) so if we could have storage for those that would be awesome!!! as for eveything else, it goes into one of my 3 inside or 2 outside storage rooms Lizzy
lizzy09 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 01:23 PM   #8
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by lizzy09
we definitely need a way to store wall paper and floors somewhere else. I try to keep my dock pretty clean. I hate scrolling through a bunch of stuff to find something. I have 3 gems wallpapers and a couple others that ive won, but havent decided where to put them (which is really important, since we cant move them!) so if we could have storage for those that would be awesome!!! as for eveything else, it goes into one of my 3 inside or 2 outside storage rooms Lizzy
Bleh, I know ):

I used to have zero items in my dock sometimes... and now I have over 250 and I don't know what to do
Old 11-03-2009, 05:53 PM   #9
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

Anyone else like the idea?
Old 11-03-2009, 06:01 PM   #10
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

I totally dig these ideas!!! I have SO much stuff in my dock and I need a way to organize it. This would be the perfect solution. I especially like this idea for wallpaper and flooring. That can be a pain stored in your dock after a while. Very clever!!

And the PIN (or WIN hehe) idea is fabulous!!! It would almost seem like this should be common sense for Ganz to implement into WW. There are so many problems with people using accounts inappropriately and hacking and stealing...this idea seems like a total no-brainer to me! Great job on suggesting that!!

Thanks for sharing your ideas!!
yazkitty is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hurricanes, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, webkin lover was here