Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2008, 03:03 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

gamemaestro is on a distinguished road

Default Re: STOP THE ONLINE PETS!!!!!

You said what I was about to say iluvwebbies414!
gamemaestro is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2008, 03:03 PM   #72
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 knows the way
iluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the way

Smile Re: STOP THE ONLINE PETS!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by SNOWCLAW
Still... online pets are more environment friendly. Think of all the wasted material there would be if people bought the plush pets yet they just wanted the virtual pet. Now they don't have to and the plushes won't go to waste.

---------- SNOWCLAW added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

Exactly my opinion.
Again, true. But, what if you handed them down to other children or reusede them? Or you could give them to a place that would use them for children.
iluvwebkinz414 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 03:13 PM   #73
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

I am concerned about the number of threads that exist that seem intent on creating an us vs. them situation. Those who hate the estore and those who like the estore. (There are also people who are objective and defend the freedom to buy or not buy estore items, and they get lumped in with the pro-estore people.) If you don't like the estore fine if you do (and I do) fine. I do not like the very noticeable divide that is forming. I was reading this forum for quite a while before I became a member, I wanted to know what type of place it was before I joined. The WI that I saw then is not the one I see now. I see a lot of conflict and a lot of bashing. That is not why the site was created. Now I know people have a right to express their opinions, however we must all be careful how we go about doing that. All WI members as a WHOLE not conflicting factions, need to rally to stop all of the negativity and fighting to keep the forum a happy place for all of us who love our webbies to get together and share our hobby (read: obsession) with other people who understand and enjpy WW. That is the WI that I saw when I was lurking, and that is what prompted me to join.
Old 10-28-2008, 03:19 PM   #74
Gifted

obsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to all

I also have to add something.

Young children (like age of three, yes they do play with siblings or parents, I know) may like to bite on the Webkinz. There are beads contained in the Webkinz they could choke on, so adults might like the E-store alternative.

PLUS:

What kind of parent would you be if you let a child lick lead? Little kids in the first grade may have charms and what if they lick it? They are contaminated with lead poisoning. The E-store provides safe charms, PLUS they are cheaper on the E-Store... one dollar and two quarters.

So again, think about it in perspective.
obsessive is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 04:35 PM   #75

erindefalco is an unknown quantity at this point

It isn't fair! the estore pets are 12.50 for abpou two more bucks i could but one from hallmark! plus they are animals that don't even exist excapet grey wolf. i love the plushies and is the only reason i collect. I REFUSE TO BUY FROM THE ESTORE!
erindefalco is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 04:42 PM   #76
GymnastGirl724

Yeah, I do agree. It's not the same, at all. You are paying TWELVE DOLLARS for a picture on a screen. Are they serious? Does it really cost them that much to make it? I think it should be much cheaper.
Old 10-28-2008, 05:03 PM   #77

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

I agree Plush pets are way better
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 06:07 PM   #78
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Tj03
I am concerned about the number of threads that exist that seem intent on creating an us vs. them situation. Those who hate the estore and those who like the estore. (There are also people who are objective and defend the freedom to buy or not buy estore items, and they get lumped in with the pro-estore people.) If you don't like the estore fine if you do (and I do) fine. I do not like the very noticeable divide that is forming. I was reading this forum for quite a while before I became a member, I wanted to know what type of place it was before I joined. The WI that I saw then is not the one I see now. I see a lot of conflict and a lot of bashing. That is not why the site was created. Now I know people have a right to express their opinions, however we must all be careful how we go about doing that. All WI members as a WHOLE not conflicting factions, need to rally to stop all of the negativity and fighting to keep the forum a happy place for all of us who love our webbies to get together and share our hobby (read: obsession) with other people who understand and enjpy WW. That is the WI that I saw when I was lurking, and that is what prompted me to join.
Very true. But we can all disagree as long as we are not fighting. I see this more as a debate than a fight.

---------- iluvwebkinz414 added 2 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by obsessive
I also have to add something.

Young children (like age of three, yes they do play with siblings or parents, I know) may like to bite on the Webkinz. There are beads contained in the Webkinz they could choke on, so adults might like the E-store alternative.

PLUS:

What kind of parent would you be if you let a child lick lead? Little kids in the first grade may have charms and what if they lick it? They are contaminated with lead poisoning. The E-store provides safe charms, PLUS they are cheaper on the E-Store... one dollar and two quarters.

So again, think about it in perspective.
Yes, good point, but the parents could just take the plushies away without the child knowing.

I am not against the E-Store charms. That is a much better way to sell charms.

---------- iluvwebkinz414 added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by erindefalco
It isn't fair! the estore pets are 12.50 for abpou two more bucks i could but one from hallmark! plus they are animals that don't even exist excapet grey wolf. i love the plushies and is the only reason i collect. I REFUSE TO BUY FROM THE ESTORE!
I would be much happier with E-Store pets if their prices were lower. Couldn't they sell them for 6 or 7 dollars?

Last edited by iluvwebkinz414; 10-28-2008 at 06:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-28-2008, 06:10 PM   #79

PeppermintJetty is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree! I bought my first Webkinz because one of my frineds convinced me to go online with her. But the truth is, I fell in love with the cute little duck way more than the online one!
PeppermintJetty is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 06:16 PM   #80
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by PeppermintJetty
I agree! I bought my first Webkinz because one of my frineds convinced me to go online with her. But the truth is, I fell in love with the cute little duck way more than the online one!
I fell in love with my plush pink poodle way more than the virtual one, too.
Closed