Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2008, 01:41 PM   #41
$@Nta = Stalker

MotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: STOP THE ONLINE PETS!!!!!

I'm agreeing with you on this. Ganz used to be all about the Plush now they are pure greed
MotherKinz101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2008, 01:48 PM   #42
Graystripe is a
Banned
webkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to behold

I agree with you HarveyMellen. We are not made of money you know!!!! Yes, I was really lookking forward to the costumes!!! Now I can't buy them because first, I hate the estore, and Second, we don't have a lot of money!!!

---------- webkingirl9819 added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

Thank you motherkinz!!!

Last edited by webkingirl9819; 10-26-2008 at 01:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkingirl9819 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 01:51 PM   #43
WhiteTerrierFan

View Post Originally Posted by [xo] Pop-Tart
I posted last night saying I agree.
But now I only agree 50% ...

Because there are some people that live in places where it's harder to get webkinz, so this would be a big oppurtunity.
Although as ImChocolate *Mom* pointed out all your doing is paying money for a picture. A bunch of pixels. I find that a complete rip-off ...

- Candice
I don't know about everyone else, but I buy Webkinz for the online game, not the plushie. The pixels, that are fun.
Old 10-26-2008, 01:51 PM   #44
koalababy1324
Gifted

Webkinz2012 has a spectacular aura about

if they lowered the price i ould by them maybe to 5-10 dollars
Webkinz2012 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 01:53 PM   #45
Graystripe is a
Banned
webkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks you guys. I'm actually starting to think about getting an estore pet!!!

---------- webkingirl9819 added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

THen I could buy a different pet (without code) to replace it!

Last edited by webkingirl9819; 10-26-2008 at 01:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-26-2008, 01:59 PM   #46
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

One compound word : RIPOFF
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 03:28 PM   #47
dust is on a distinguished road

I classify the online-only pets in with the exclusives you get from buying charms, trading cards, mousepads, etc. It's all bonus content. Entirely optional. I don't have any problem with Ganz branching out to offer online-only exclusives, be they beds, fountains, costumes, or fantastical beasts. If the price is too high for what you'd get, well, don't buy it. Every user has that choice. Why would anyone want to deprive other users of the option to purchase purely-virtual items?

I clicked all of two leaves during the Autumn Festival, because I'm not interested in twiddling my thumbs waiting for a random bonus to drift across the screen. I have only one theme room. On my account, I don't do recipes, jobs, gardening, the Academy, the Stadium, the Clubhouse, DiceKinz or the Charm Forest. That's my choice. But these features are available for other users, and that's good. A lot of people enjoy them. The no-plushie-pets are another option. No one has to buy them to stay on WK.

I bought a Purple Monster for each of my nieces as a Halloween treat. It's something Auntie can do for them that their parents won't (they're shelling out for the mountain of plushies). I like having the opportunity to give them something different. Mileage varies, but I can't fathom why anyone would object to me being able to choose to do that for them.
Old 10-26-2008, 04:00 PM   #48
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

I buy them for the plushie.
Just me.

I'm done posting on the thread now .
xD
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 04:42 PM   #49
Graystripe is a
Banned

Yes, It's a choice, but the least that ganz could do is stop retiring new pets so soon and make more plushies!!!
Old 10-26-2008, 05:22 PM   #50
ebkinz addict! :)
Webkinz :)

ColliesRAwesome is a glorious beacon of lightColliesRAwesome is a glorious beacon of light

Ok, I agree that they are SUPER expensive, but making webkinz is a lot of money, so they need to overprice some things so they can continue to run it.

Also, Ganz is retiring too many webkinz. It's ridiculous!

I only got webkinz for the online game. After all, how could they make webkinz without the online pets? I can't imagine how. I have over 50, and I only got them because of the game.
ColliesRAwesome is offline Female
Closed