Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2008, 09:34 AM   #21
call me cloe ! :D
Webkinz :)

WebbiLover1 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: STOP THE ONLINE PETS!!!!!

I agree with you.
The webkinz program is A plush with a secret code that you can enter online.
Even my mom agrees, she loves the plush more then the online.
WebbiLover1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2008, 10:24 AM   #22
Graystripe is a
Banned
webkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to behold

Good point E-Angel. I guess Ganz is just making it for people who can't do that. But still, they are retiring plushie pets SO soon and are making less of them!!!
webkingirl9819 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 10:28 AM   #23
is kinda back...

DTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I see what you mean.
The plushies are what made webkinz different. Well at least until copycats started coming out. Here's one question I have, if you got a Magical Retriever in tradign cards would you keep it?

~DTF95
DTF95 is offline Male
Old 10-26-2008, 10:29 AM   #24
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

I don't agree because think how difficult it would be to make a tinkerpup or monster with fabric?
SOSO910 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 10:30 AM   #25
Gifted

obsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to all

Well, you have to bring it into perspective sometimes. Some people in different places may not be able to go to a local Walgreens or Hallmark because they lie in a remote area (my cousin for example.) or some people are forbidden to purchase stuffed animals any further. Also, some adults probably like Webkinz, they just don't want the plush. And all we really want Webkinz for is the virtual code that logs us into an awesome website.

Quote:
I don't agree because think how difficult it would be to make a tinkerpup or monster with fabric?
Of course! Another reason we love our virtual pets, because or interest in that animal would decrease if the plush looked bad. Also, the floral fox? It would take forever to sew millions of flowers together on millions of plush pets.

Last edited by obsessive; 10-26-2008 at 10:32 AM..
obsessive is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 10:31 AM   #26
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

Sorry, I have to disagree. There is nowhere near me which sells Webkinz. And I am running out of room for real stuffies (I'm not allowed to have them out of my room). The virtual only pets are an alternative for someone like me and as I live abroad I can buy some of the normal pets as virtual only. Ganz must realise that there aren't enough stores over here.
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 10:31 AM   #27

starynight is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree totally.
I really only but the webkinz for the plushie although I sometimes enjoy going online.
I really wish, though, that the estore pets were regular store pets because my mom won't let me buy from the estore. However, I see her point. She doesn't really trust the internet that much...
starynight is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 10:31 AM   #28

mississippi gal has a spectacular aura about

I happen to like the online pets...i'm a little to old to cuddle with a plushie..since i do not drive this is very convenient for me especially when im low on kc and want to purchase a rare. I say KUDOS to Ganz for giving us the choice
mississippi gal is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 10:31 AM   #29

Jessi Kinz is on a distinguished road

Well I see your point, but I admit I do like the e store.

The only problem is Webkinz is a kids website and kids don't have credit cards! So as much as I like the e store stuff, I can't buy it anyway!
Old 10-26-2008, 10:32 AM   #30

superwagzz is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW U R very set on this goal of banding online pets and thats cool ur opinionbut me on the other hand 69 webkinz and still going strong
Closed