Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2008, 06:44 PM   #81
I'm finally a
Webkinz :)

narutodude875 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Stop the online only pets!

For everyone who is making this an argument think about it the it costs for an online pet with the price you could buy a Webkinz.
narutodude875 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2008, 07:19 PM   #82
ilivebyquotes

This is really a great idea. I like cuddling with my new Webkinz. I've heard about the Magical Retriver in the Newspaper, but where are the others from?
Old 10-14-2008, 07:55 PM   #83

Agent Mittins is an unknown quantity at this point

They're just giving another reason to buy the trading cards, it's not like they will stop making webkinz ^_^

---------- Agent Mittins added 4 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

I'm sure they're also just trying to to something different to go with an online pet...it will never take away the stuffed animals!

Last edited by Agent Mittins; 10-14-2008 at 07:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Agent Mittins is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 10:40 PM   #84
jinnsing

jinnsing is an unknown quantity at this point

I kinda like the virtual pets. For one, the pets like the floral fox would be difficult to produce in plush form. For two I know that stuffed animals just take up space for me. I understand if kids want to play with the plushes but there are many other pets you can choose from if you really want one (:
jinnsing is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 10:52 PM   #85

lilazn239 is on a distinguished road

i agree. even though they may look better than all of the other pets that we can buy in the real world, i think it is a ripoff just to pay $12 for a pet that you can only play for a couple of year. Why don't they make pets as good as the one we see on online? When your account expires then you can say good bye to the $12 that you have spent on a pet.
Ganz are suppose to make stuffed animals and gifts!
You can buy a $12 online pets and have it only on your computer or...
you can buy pets that are $7 to $13 that you can buy and you can have it at a real world and at webkinz world

---------- lilazn239 added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

at some stores you can buy it for only $10

Last edited by lilazn239; 10-14-2008 at 10:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-14-2008, 10:55 PM   #86
Graystripe is a
Banned
webkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to behold

I agree. I hate online pets. I'm never going to buy one and I'm not buying 300 packs of trading cards just to get a magical retreive that you can't even cuddle! I cuddle with my webkinz at night. Almost every week, I count my webkinz and play with them. I even introduce my friends to all mf my webkinz when they come over! The whole point of webkinz was to have a plush pet that comes to life! I love the online part, but I love the plushes too!!!! All ganz cares about, is the online part! What about the people who like the offline part?
Great Idea!
~webkingirl9819~
webkingirl9819 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 11:15 PM   #87
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

I do like the idea of online only pets for the clutter factor. Yes I could donate the stuffed animals, but then wouldn't I have just paid full price for a virtual pet? Isn't that the same as purchasing an online only pet? I have been lucky enough to find quite a few pets in packs of trading cards. I love that I have been able to extend my family of webbies without further cluttering my home. That being said, I do agree with the people who have suggested that the price of the onlie only pets should be adjusted to reflect the fact that you do not have an actual physical pet.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:35 AM   #88

gamemaestro is on a distinguished road

The Lil' Kinz at Hallmark that come with the plushie is a smaller price than that.
gamemaestro is offline Male
Old 10-15-2008, 07:39 AM   #89
Jacob Black is my

aquamarine101 will become famous soon enough

I like the idea, but I think $12 is too much. It should be $9 or $10 since you don't get a stuffed animal. You should e-mail Ganz.
aquamarine101 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 07:48 AM   #90

broke is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by lilazn239
i agree. even though they may look better than all of the other pets that we can buy in the real world, i think it is a ripoff just to pay $12 for a pet that you can only play for a couple of year. Why don't they make pets as good as the one we see on online? When your account expires then you can say good bye to the $12 that you have spent on a pet.
Ganz are suppose to make stuffed animals and gifts!
You can buy a $12 online pets and have it only on your computer or...
you can buy pets that are $7 to $13 that you can buy and you can have it at a real world and at webkinz world

---------- lilazn239 added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

at some stores you can buy it for only $10
not only that, I can't belive I am going to say this, but they will not be around forever hince the beanie babie craze. If you buy the virtual only pet when the craze is over you will lose that pet forever, but if you have the plush you could never lose it if you wanted to keep it. Just my 2 cents.
broke is offline Male
Closed

Tags
king hoopla rocks!, uses for bodies