Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 11:29 AM   #71
I'm finally a
Webkinz :)

narutodude875 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Stop the online only pets!

You're right!I'm going with to the end.
narutodude875 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2008, 01:04 PM   #72
Gift Trainee

MissGoddess1 is on a distinguished road

I agree that virtual only pets should remain a prize, like the magical retriever. I don't even like the free pets that came in the previous card packs. These should all be real life stuffed pets that come to life online. I don't particularly like the estore at all. It is nice to have a chance at the charms again, but I would rather they sell them in the real world.
MissGoddess1 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 01:31 PM   #73
lorkinzfun
Gift Guru

lorkinz has disabled reputation

I love the e-store pets and wish they had all the pets on there even the retired ones! It works out wonderful for the ones my daughter and I both like hubby would be less than thrilled to see several of the same plush laying around the house. I agree Ganz could sell the codes for less since there is no material and expense for them but I will buy less that way so it works too.
lorkinz is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 05:58 PM   #74
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

they should make the things in the estore able to be bought in places like hallmark not just online
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 06:02 PM   #75

SoftballGirl95 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, who would spend 8 bucks for a virtual item?
SoftballGirl95 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 10:32 AM   #76

SeaGal is an unknown quantity at this point

You don't have to buy them, I like them. Go on strike if you want, it won't hurt Ganz. If you want a cuddly pet, go buy one. I have a ton of the stuffies, don't need anymore. I suppose you're against the Free Virtual Pet you could win in trading cards too. What about the charms for sale at the E-store? Charms are impossible to buy at stores, for most of us, the only way to get them is from the E-store.
SeaGal is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 01:15 PM   #77
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

What an interesting exchange of ideas!

I'm sure that Ganz will continue the estore for as long as people are buying the items. I agree that there is alot of work in writing the programs for the virtual only items. Ganz does get all of the money for the estore items. The plushies require giving a large percentage to the distributors and retailers. Most retailers take 40 - 50% of the retail price for their costs. Ganz has inventory, labor, packaging, shipping, insurance, and many other costs with the plushies.

In my experience the last five months, there are lots of glitches, errors, and unavailable areas in this system. Lots of Kinzcash has been lost.

My choice is not to buy anything at the estore. I do not trust Ganz to complete the transaction and keep my information safe. Why do you trust or not trust Ganz with your credit card, debit card, and personal information?

:ccat:
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 01:30 PM   #78
biophilia
Gifted

biophilia is a name known to allbiophilia is a name known to allbiophilia is a name known to all

Donation Award 

Not everyone plays with the plushes. I don't, so I would rather just have the code instead of putting all the plushes in boxes.
biophilia is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 02:26 PM   #79
Lil Kinz
Maplebear53 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would like to see the webkins store include an option to add up to 2 additional virtual codes to a new pet. You would need to buy these codes using your pets secret code before adopting your pet. The price could be around $8.00.
Maplebear53 is offline Male
Old 10-14-2008, 02:43 PM   #80

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

I agree with you because you are paying the same amount of money so you should be able to get a webkinz too!
Closed

Tags
king hoopla rocks!, uses for bodies