Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2008, 03:19 PM   #61
loony9083
Webkinz :)

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

Smile Re: Stop the online only pets!

I luv the estore!!! We do not need any more stuffies around here. They are cute and yes I would like to see plush in them but for now keep em comin estore!
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2008, 04:13 PM   #62
00jacksonredwall

0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Stop the online only pets!

I personally do not like them, but some people do. Maybe Ganz NEEDS the extra money. I think the e-store is a good idea, but I dont use it. And remember, without Ganz, no webkinz. Without webkinz, no WI. and without none of those, where would we be right now?
0jacksonredwall is offline Male
Old 10-09-2008, 05:11 PM   #63
i know what it is!

chilloutv1 is on a distinguished road

If they weren't so much for online only pets, they might be worth it.
chilloutv1 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 07:16 PM   #64
Liloca

Renesme is on a distinguished road

i dont like them either. i think they should make them in plush forms.i would love to have a bubblegumasaruas plush, or a magical retriever! a floral fox would be grea to. but it is great for for the ppl who dont live in the united states or canada. still, the whole piont is for the plush pets to come to life online.
Renesme is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 10:23 PM   #65
roxmysox

chupi what about just ordering a plushie amazon but down with on-line only pets
Old 10-12-2008, 12:21 AM   #66
MadTVstewart

i dont really like online pets since i cant get any since i have to use my own money and dont have paypal or credit card...so ya i cant get a wolf my fav animal =( but its a nice option for some ppl i guess if they like spending 13 dollars on pixels
Old 10-12-2008, 01:33 AM   #67
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

Agreed on giving the unwanted plushies away - please don't just discard them in the trash!
(Unless, of course, you've already done dastardly things to them!)

Not sure if a hospital can accept them, but I bet women's shelters would gladly take them,
as would police departments. They often keep stuffed animals in their cars to help calm down kids who have been through some bad experience that forced the police to be there. There are always places that could use them, and some are tax-deductible if you get a receipt.

As far as online-only pets....
I only have a few that I want the actual plush for - for me, that is all the cats, and I had to have the sparkly ones (dragon, pink pony, unicorn). The rest could have easily been online only.
I like the e-store virtual-only, BUT... I think they are overpriced. After all, they are the virtual pet only - there was no plush involved and won't be, so no manufacturing costs, trucking, distributing costs, ordering or shipping. Surely they could shave a couple bucks off? My personal price top for an online only is $10. I'd love to have the bubblesaurus, but just can't swing it. I know it is only $2-$3 less than the big plushie, but it just irks me to pay it! Personal hurdle - more power to the ones who can and do pay the $12.50. (I am secretely jealous probably.)

I have purchased tag-only items off eBay - many folks sell the tags and donate the plush, and that is a-okay with me! : )
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 01:45 AM   #68
Nikkiroth Loves

nikkiroth will become famous soon enough

they should change it to liek $4
nikkiroth is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 01:54 AM   #69
FunSilly
Gifted

Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by julianimal
I heard that the Floral Fox AND the Wolf will only be online. The Magical Retrever is a prize, but new Webkinz?! The point of Webkinz was to give people a cuddly pet that can come to life online. But now they have gotten rid of the plush toy. It's againts what they are for! Let's send complaints, and go on Webkinz strike! They will have to put a stop to this!
Not too sure I agree with that. Live and let live! Everyone is different - that's what makes the world go 'round. I don't particulary care for the on-line pets either, but some people really like them. It doesn't affect me one way or the other if on-line pets exist. It's nice to have choices and no one is forcing me to buy them. I might feel differently if Ganz decided to limit my selection in the stores - but that's definitely not the case....I can barely keep up with all the newly released pets. I think Ganz has their on-line pets way over-priced for not actually getting a plushie. My kids keep their plushies but I donate all of mine to the police or fire dept - they give them to kids in distress. You don't even have to take them anywhere - next time you see a police car...give him your plushies.
Funsilly is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 10:07 AM   #70
Gift Guru

ouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, it kind of defeats the point of webkinz, but what if you weren't able to leave your home to go to the store and buy a webkinz? I think it would be nice to make plushies for the online pets, though.
ouscream is offline Female
Closed

Tags
king hoopla rocks!, uses for bodies