Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2008, 07:58 PM   #11
appleloverfreak
Webkinz :)

applegirl33 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Stop the online only pets!

I think they are Ok especially if you already have a lot of stuff... Then you don't have anything to add to the mess.
applegirl33 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2008, 08:39 PM   #12
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i think they are fabulous!!! i hope they make some more unique ones.
jagular is offline Female
Old 10-07-2008, 08:44 PM   #13
Gifted

pianolover is just really nicepianolover is just really nice

Hey everyone,

I agree. Why spend 12 dollars on a code when you can go to the store
and pay a few dollars more for a plush AND a code! I mean, what's the
point of just having the code? You can't cuddle a code... or at least
you SHOULDN'T!

Have a great evening,
Pianolover
pianolover is offline Female
Old 10-07-2008, 08:55 PM   #14
I like to eat

crocodile123 is on a distinguished road

yea. your very right
crocodile123 is offline Male
Old 10-07-2008, 09:17 PM   #15
~John 3:16~
Gifted

cjjperk is just really nicecjjperk is just really nice

Hey, stop complaining at GANZ here! You don't have to buy them. I like the magical retriever and the floral fox. I don't seeanything wrong and you can easily refresh your accounts with another webbie.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:44 PM   #16

drparents is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not sure I like the whole e-store concept anyways. I get that they want to make more and more money from the enterprise, but they can't keep up with the regular stuff they're doing. Perhaps if they re-allocated their resources from this they could actually get the rest of the site working properly!!!

JMHO
drparents is offline Male
Old 10-08-2008, 12:40 AM   #17
Gift Guru

Learned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I don't mind the virtual pets because I don't really care about the plush pets. I am interested in the online stuff but may very well donate the plush to a children's hospital or something.
Learned Hand is offline Male
Old 10-08-2008, 12:50 AM   #18
Gift Guru

kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!

I'm really not a big fan of the e-store either.I guess I'd be ok with them selling online pets,but ONLY if they would sell the pets with a plush in real life too.I think it'd be better if they do it that way.Not a lot of people would complain about this if they did it that way.If they would use this idea,then people who actually want a plush with the pet can go out to the store and buy one while people who don't want the plush can just go to the e-store to buy one without a code.If I were Ganz,I'd totally do that.Too bad they can't consider using this idea.I really want some of the online pets that Ganz is selling in the e-store,but I can't get them because they're JUST ONLINE PETS.I guess I'll never get those pets.I'll just have to keep dreaming that Ganz will use my idea.
kitty668 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 07:10 AM   #19

meerkat1123432 is on a distinguished road

It is a ripoff and Im not alowed to get them and I love the bubblegumasores(sorry if i splet it wrong). I also got a free pet from the trading cards and I want a pet to cuddle with not a card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
meerkat1123432 is offline Male
Old 10-08-2008, 07:32 AM   #20
I <33 you

gracie503 is a jewel in the roughgracie503 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by autumnskky
instead you 16.50 so you can take them home make them virtual and have an entire room full of repeated pets because you wanted one and so did each of your children.
They are only 16.50 if ya get them at Limited Too/Justice you can get them for like 12.00 at Hallmark.

---------- gracie503 added 7 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

I LOVE the online-only pets! I have both the Floral Fox and the Bubblegumasaurus. Their names are Florencia and Fruity Pebbles. I named her Fruity Pebbles because I have a Cocoa Dino named Cocoa Pebbles. The reason Ganz is doing the online only pets is so people in other countries can have webkinz too. Another reason they are doing it is because the Floral Fox and Bubblegumasaurus both are so special that it would be too expensive to make. Like the Whimsy Dragon. For the Floral Fox, if they tried to make a plush they would need to put silk flowers all over them and it would just be too expensive. I am going to get another bubblegumasaurus today actually.

Last edited by gracie503; 10-08-2008 at 07:32 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
gracie503 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
king hoopla rocks!, uses for bodies