Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2009, 03:48 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

webkinzaddict1 will become famous soon enough

Post Stop giving away items in wheel of wow you can't use unlees you have underwater pet

I have been chewing this over and decided to post a thread after trying to find one.

The wheel of wow has been giving away underwater room items. Which is cool except for those members who do not have an underwater pet. My husband thinks it's a marketing idea becasue then the winner will want to buy an underwater pet.
But I have three little brothers and sisters who only have one or two pets and they can't use these items and then they have to sell them.
I just wanted to see if anyone else felt the same.
webkinzaddict1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2009, 03:52 PM   #2
World's largest
Webkinz :)

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Stop giving away items in wheel of wow you can't use unlees you have underwater pet

It is a bit annoying, but I'm more than happy to have the KC from the items, so it is not that big of an issue for me. Perhaps it is to be fair to hose who do have underwater rooms. That way they can win stuff for their rooms as well. Just a thought.
Old 01-29-2009, 04:45 PM   #3
Gift Guru

ouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Stop giving away items in wheel of wow you can't use unlees you have underwater pet

I do think it's unfair to award someone with something they cannot use. Yes, they can sell it, but personally, I'd love something I canuse.
Great thinking - you deserve a rep point
ouscream is offline Female
Old 02-09-2009, 05:40 PM   #4
DuckKin is my userna
Gift Trainee

katykinz has a spectacular aura aboutkatykinz has a spectacular aura about

Well, think of it this way:
You win Kinzcash prizes on the Wheel. Don't you?
Well, an underwater item is another Kinzcash prize-- you just have to take it to the W shop first!
What about the kids who only have one pet and it's under water? I think it's fine to have these items on the Wheel of Wow.

No I don't have underwater pets.
katykinz is offline Female
Old 02-09-2009, 05:43 PM   #5
I♥Harry Potter
Gifted

kajika will become famous soon enough

I had not really thought about it, for a child to win a prize they can't put into a room seems a little unfair. They should change those items so they can go in any room. Actually I dislike that you can't put any item you want anywhere you want it - there is always something I would do different than Ganz.
kajika is offline Female
Closed